Could I Be Pregnet-pg115177239918

3 Replies
janeth_ali - July 1

I have been get my period for the past two month but light only for one or two day i have notice that my stomach is growing and there is a streaching feeling that i have. my back hurts and i have headaches offten then before. I have notice there is milk coming from my br___t i was pregnet last year but i was not having anything but light water coming out of my br___t and now it is white. my boyfriend is having cravings for food. is there a chance of me being pregnant?

violaD - February 22

I have not experiencing having breasmilk prior to giving birth. I think the best thing for you to do is take a home test and if that does not satisfy, check with a doctor.... Also i would say that your stomach doesnt strech/show in the first two months....it starts doing that in the 4th-5th month

Teddyfinch - May 6

wait what does your boyfriend having food cravings have to do with anything at all?

Surprised - August 13

Definitely a possibility. I experienced a lot of the same symptoms and did the home test, which came out neutral. Since my husband and I had been taking precautions, we did not think that pregnancy was a possibility, and did nothing. Now, I found out that I'm six months along after going to the doctor for missed periods, nausea, depression, and exhaustion. Go see a doctor, no matter what. It might not be pregnancy, or it might. Better to know what is happening and be able to go from there.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?