Anyone Due January 2010

143 Replies
PinkAmerican - July 16

Hi ladies, Got the call ALREADY on my scan...everything looks good (they used the word 'normal'). So it's back to the midwife group for me. So far all tests have shown chances for happy, healthy baby are HIGH. Have a great weekend. :)

kiki1980 - July 18

CONGRATULTAIONS PINK AMERICAN, I JUST WENT ON THURSDAY FOR MY EARLY SCREENING. THE U/S TECH SAID THINGS LOOKED GOOD TO HER BUT I JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE CHANCES OF A NORMAL BABY IS FOR ME. I GOT SOME AMAZING PICTURES OF THE BABY, AND EVEN THOUGH ITS REALLY EARLY TO DETERMINE THE s_x SHE SAID THAT IF SHE HAD TO GUESS SHE SAYS BOY, BUT I WON'T BE RUSHING OUT TO BUY BLUE YET. I'LL WAIT TILL THE 19 WEEK ULTRASOUND TO BE SURE. SEEING THE BABY ON U/S MADE IT MORE REAL TO ME, AND BEING ABLE TO SHOW MY 3 YEAR OLD THE PICTURE WAS AWESOME.

rpats - July 20

Nice PinkAmerican! My 1st tri results came back normal as well. Ah- feels so good to finally be sharing the news with people.... :)

1st Baby and Excited - July 21

Hope everyone is doing great - Maybe a little less worried now - and that's why your not all writing so much..... I went for my normal 4 weekly check up with the Doctor yesterday. (Over hear we see the Doctor (Normal GP) then the Hospital every other 4 weeks) Short Story - Will try to keep it short... I was so excited about going to the Doctor it seems so long now since the 12 week scan, and hearing the Heart Beat. I also had a few questions about pains in the stomach I've been getting....(some during exercise) Occa__sional pain in one Leg, pins and needles in my hands at night and headaches. Well, I Officially DO NOT like my GP any more. She said I have put on too much weight - I should only put on 10-12kg's over the full pregnancy (Can you do your conversion to Pounds?) I have already put on too much. She didn't answer any of my questions and she commented I won't be able to keep teaching my Group Fitness Cla__ses too much longer. She said you know - you'll be too big.......I keep thinking am I just extra touchy, extra sensitive - did I miss understand her? Did I hear her wrong? I was looking forward to some re-a__surance from her. I told my DH he said I look beautiful, s_xy etc etc all the right things to say.... I have looked after my Health and Weight all my life, I just want to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I haven't gone over board with food and I'm still teaching 2 cla__ses a day. I am 17 weeks this at the end of this week. I feel much better now - all that off my chest

meghanlee - July 31

hi ladies! are we all still here or have we moved to second trimester finally? I have been without a computer for a couple of weeks so I have been unable to keep up.

BonnieR - July 31

I am here! Just found out today that we are having a baby boy. My new due date is 12/31/09! uh oh, I might have to kick myself out of the group! I think we are all ready to move onto the 2nd trimester if we have not already done so. Hope everyone is doing well!

PinkAmerican - August 3

Hey all, We should definitely migrate to second trimester now (if that hasn't already happened). I'm at 16weeks so those due at Jan 31 have to be at 14 weeks. YAY! We're all out of the first trimester. I'm going over to the 2nd forum now...if I don't see it, I'll set up the thread...otherwise see you all there.

SugarBearXoxo - December 10

Hi, My name is Ashley. I am due with a girl January 30th 2010. This is my second pregnancy. In the last one I was pregnant with a boy and was forced to terminate the pregnancy one day before 5 months because of Amniotic Band Syndrome. The stress of losing Aiden was pretty hard and caused me to be concerned with this pregnancy but so far so good, Maddison's viable and healthy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?