Anyone Due January 2010

143 Replies
mom2be10 - July 8

Hey all! I have not been on here in a while, but everything is progressing as should. My official due date is January 20th. I will be 13 weeks along on Tuesday! We had a little scare a few days ago. I thought i was leaking amniotic fluid, but turns out i just had an infection. As for sickness, it is getting better :) finally! I have gained some weight so far, i started out at 123 so i have gained around 10 lbs. Doctor sadi that was normal and i have slacked off so hopefully we'll be ok! Baby looks great! We go for our down sydrome testing next week (because it runs in our family) so say a little prayer for us! We would really appreciate it!! Hope all of you girls are doing great :) So excited about these 2010 babies!

kiki1980 - July 8

HELLO EVERYONE, MY OFFICIAL DUE DATE IS JANUARY 23RD. I DO KNOW I WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER C-SECTION SO WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHEN THIS LITTLE MONSTER WILL BE BORN, I WILL BE GOING FOR THE EARLY SCREENING NEXT WEEK. I'M ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE MY FIRST BABY HAD A CHOROID PLEXUS CYST WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH HER, I HAD REFUSED ALL THE TESTS THEN AND SHE IS A GORGEOUS GIRL GOING TO BE 3 ON THE 22ND, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CHANCES OF THIS BABY HAVING THE CYST SO I WANNA BE SAFE THEN SORRY. SORRY TO ASK BUT HAS ANYONE HERE HAD CLOUDY URINE OR WHITE BLOOD CELLS IN IT? I'M CONCERNED~THEY HAVE SENT IT OUT AND THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT GROWTH BUT THERE HAS GOT TO BE A REASON FOR IT.

Sprinkles - July 9

Hi everyone! I posted when this thread first started out but I hadn't had the time to stop back on .. How is everyone doing? I am a lil over 11 weeks due Jan 26th ..just wondered if anyone else has any young children? I just had my daughter in May 2008 she turned one and the same month I found out i was expecting again lol not really planned but very much wanted :) I am so curious how 2 under 2 will be haha interesting I am sure .. anyway just wanted to pop in and say hello - I had my 1st appt the other day had a scan and all the other fun stuff everything seems ok so far and I think I'm going to go for that `st tri screening they didn't offer me that with my last daughter, by the way I have a 12 yr old my 1 yr old and then preggo with this one ...funny feeling this one will be a girl too then I will have all girls haha - I wonder has anyone taken that gender home test? I read reviews and it seems to be half the time accurate - which I guess makes sense as the odds are 50% anyway . Ok well enough ramble - Hope to talk to you ladies for the next 6ish months :)

tina3323 - July 9

Hi. Everyone I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing so great. Well im 14 weeks weeks Sunday. I go see my doctor on the 14th and I am way excited!! Who knew a month can take soooo long. I have gained 8 pounds!!! I feel like its more like 20 because I am freaking bloated. I had to get into a swimming suit yesterday and I was freaking embarra__sed. LOL. I cant wait till we all move to the 2nd trimester forum!! Mom2be10....Thats kinda scary just because im always feeling wet down there (sorry TMI). So when do u know if u have an infection or if its normal discharge?

1st Baby and Excited - July 10

tina3323 I get the bloated thing. I just have to look at food or drink a little water and I'm way bloated...But I think it's starting to be more than that now. My Health Club Members are starting to comment a LOT!! I'm thinking of writing a list of appropriate and inappropriate things to say, and handing it out or better still posting it on our website. Here's my Favourite comments to share with you all : Wow your so big already! Have you been overeating? You shouldn't be feeling so good (when asked I always say I feel great!!!) (oh my Favourite) - There's just no excuse for some pregnant women to put on extra weight, they should just look after themselves. People just don't think before they speak. I could never understand before girls getting emotional about their weight and feeling yucky!....while their Pregnant. I always just thought "you're crazy, it's ok you're pregnant, your mean't to be like that" "It's Beautiful!" Now that I'm here I just want to enjoy it and be happy about my belly - so I have to work on NOT listening to anyone. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and am really popping out. I wonder if the growing will slow down at some stage or will I be HUGE by the end like everyone is saying. My Goodness - It's all Scary enough - People around me are just "Stupid" this week. Why can't they just tell me I'm Glowing....or something..... How do Famous people go? I'm well known in my area because I own the Health Club. Is it just the industry, I wonder.....I feel "kind of" on display.... Can't believe most of you girl's are still wearing your normal clothes. Good on you btw.....I'm teaching Fitness Cla__sES every day....Imagine if I wasn't exercising... .... I've definately felt a bit cranky or maybe extra touchy this week. . . . . Hormones = me or Stupid People = them Hope you get a laugh from this - I think I've raved enough for one day.

rpats - July 10

hello ladies! When I went in for my OB appt last week, I hadnt gained anything yet... thank god... But I am sure that will not hold true when I go back for my next appointment at the end of the month. I am just waiting to wake up one day and see the scale tip! Although I may not have gained any weight, I still feel fat... :( every morning before work I try on 5 diff outfits.... I went to the mall last night, but dont want to buy more clothes now, only to outgrow them soon anyway... so i have to make due and get creative with my wardrobe for the next few weeks... until I know i need maternity clothes. For those of you that gained- did you notice it gradually, or did it come up pretty sudden? 1st baby- you are a lucky woman... I wish i could excercise more... one of my greatest fears of pregnancy is gaining too much and never losing it. I used to work out pretty regularly before I got pregnant... but I stopped when I found at at 6w... and only started again this week since i hit 12w.... my doc recommended I not do anythign strenuous initially....but the other night- my first night back on the treadmill. i walked for 35 mins... and felt fine the whole time. but man, once I came home and showered and ate... i literally just pa__sed out..... hahaha and those comments are so dumb! i hope I have the strength to walk away from them when i am more visible and get the comments... people just have no idea....

hoping4baby3 - July 10

rpats, I am having the same issues as u. Although I only gained 2lbs so far, I feel nothing fits me right. Luckly I am a teacher and I don't work in the summer... for sure when school start in September I will need maternity clothes and won't the students be surprised... 1st baby-Its definately the industry. The people who surround you are really concerned with looks and anything out of norm looks different and I am sure they are used to seing you without that cute little belly. It would bother me too I think but just play it off and whenever you get the chance to throw it in there tell them how happy you are to be having a baby. ASF, just came back from my ultra-sound test. The chan ces for downs is 1 in 2,500 and tri-so 1 in 4,200. The office said that was very good, however the highlight of the day was seeing my baby in 4D. It was amazing! At 11w5d the baby was fully developed with two arms, hands and legs!!! I ate before the scan so it started to shake its buddy and dance. It was so funny... the technician kept saying how cute and I was just mesmorized. The heart beat was 162 and she looked down there on the baby and guessed that it was a girl but she told me its not 100% at this point. I am over the moon since I already have 2 boys but knowing it was healthy and perfect was the best news ever!

PinkAmerican - July 10

So glad to see so many ladies returning to celebrate the end of Tri-one! 1st baby---crazy commentary. People are so stupid. Had my first-tri scan today (so I'm sharing the excitement h4b3) and all looked great. Baby was turning around, bouncing like a frog and holding its head. HB at 158. The tech said my bladder wasn't full enough, but somehow still managed to get the job done, so that's good. Now I'm hanging out till the end of the summer when the 20 week scan happens. Still haven't gained weight and still having random nausea, but whatever. The dr's said if I only gain 5 lbs by the end of the second-tri, then they're happy. BTW, there is a RUSH of babies this year in amongst family and friends and I"m wondering if I'll follow the trend of girls or buck it. Jan 09- Girl to my cousin Boy to my brother Girl to my friend June 09 Girl to my cousin Girl to my cousin August 09 Boy to my friend September 09 Girl to my friend October 09 Girl to my friend November 09 Girl to a cousin Jan 10 ? to me

rpats - July 13

wow PinkAmerican - thats alot of new babies! your lil one will have alot of friends! very nice. My friends/fam baby wave took place late last year to early this year... so far, i dont know anyone else who is expecting.... but then who knows! lol Nice PinkAmerican and Hoping! We all had our 1st tri scans this past weekend :) For me... mine was a HUGE relief.... I havent been feeling a thing, the doppler I got at home was not picking up a hb... so I was freaking to say the least. I hate a chocolate cupcake before I went... wanted to ensure my lil one was wide awake! And he/she sure was! In fact the lil bean was moving around so much it took us a few minutes to get the proper measurements.... he/she was just flopping around. hehehee was sooo adorable. def has alot more shape... was so fun to see. And we FINALLY heard the heartbeat... it was 158bps... :)

mom2be10 - July 13

1st Baby- I completely understand!! I have a friend that wants to know know how much weight i have gained every time she is around me. What's it matter? Ughhh. I'm very sensitive right now to my weight. I worked out like a mad woman before i was pregnant, but untill this point i haven't felt like doing anything. I am starting the gym again this week. I always thought i would feel beautiful pregnant, but i don't!! Is anyone showing yet?? I am pooching just a bit! We are doing our genetic testing tomorrow, pray for us! Hope all is well with everyone this week!

mom2be10 - July 13

Also, i meant to ask....I have felt a few flutters in my tummy. Yesterday it was right while i was trying to take a nap and i felt a hard flutter. I am 13 weeks, i thought that was odd to already feel that. No kicks or anything though, probabyl not for a while. Just thought that was neat and if anyone else was experiencing them!!

1st Baby and Excited - July 14

So has everyone come out now? Or are you still keeping your news to yourself? The next thing is going to be when we all feel something for the first time. How cool, I can't wait. mom2be10 - how exciting! That could have been something. I had to say it for you cause everytime I think I feel something my DH says no not yet, it's too soon. I have felt a couple of things but not convinced yet - still waiting to feel something definate! It could have been something this morning, during my Body Pump cla__s I played an ACDC song and I swear there was something then. I don't know "they" still say it's too soon. . . . . . . Patience . . . . . . . .. .

PinkAmerican - July 14

Hi again all, BTW, I swear I've been feeling those 'popcorn' kicks for at least a week. It's such a distinct little flutter of a feeling in a place that I NEVER feel anything. An DH's out there who tell us otherwise are just jealous we get to feel it first. What to do? The person at my scan said it's not uncommon to really feel something this early, though most ladies may not know what it is they are feeling. 1standExcited: Fate forced my hand to start telling some people early (for example, my mother-in-law was with us from day of conception to week 8 and everything she did in the way of cooking, lotions, etc. drove me nuts so I had to tell her so I didn't sound crazy.) I'm more open about telling the extended family. Going to wait till 20weeks to make some kind of announcement on my blog and Facebook. I'm in now rush. The folks I'm fine with knowing know. But it is getting more exciting :)

mom2be10 - July 14

We had our genetic testing done today and everything looked great! The baby was sucking its thumb and squirming around like crazy ( i drank a coke before hand haha.) We go back on August 18th to find out the s_x... Doctor said that it's normal to be feeling the little "flutters" now, but i can really tell when i eat something real sweet or drink a coke. It comes and goes though. Keep us updated on all of your progress!!!

rpats - July 15

hello mommies! I agree- i have felt flutters a few times as well - but havent really told anyone as I know what they will say! lol We are still in the phase of coming out with our news. All but one member of our immediate families know...so when we finally catch my sister-in-law this weekend, we will in the clear to share the news with our friends.....obviously want her to hear it from us. :)

PinkAmerican - July 16

Hi ladies, Got the call ALREADY on my scan...everything looks good (they used the word 'normal'). So it's back to the midwife group for me. So far all tests have shown chances for happy, healthy baby are HIGH. Have a great weekend. :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?