Pregnant Girlfriend Left Me

1 Replies
C1978 - February 14

Hi. Slightly new to these forums. I just don't know where else to turn. I met my amazing girlfriend last feb and last October we found our we were having a child. I'm 33 & she's 32. We were ecstatic! She moved into my place and everything was perfect. She left to spend Xmas at her mums and although things were brilliant again on her return in the new year, things quickly changed. She started saying she didn't feel secure enough down here and one day packed all her things and drove 200 miles away to her mums. She had a miscarriage in her previous relationship and she was feeling pretty poorly. A day after she got to her mums her cyst burst and she fell extremely ill. We came pretty close to losing the baby. I of course rushed straight up there to be with her. She told me everything would be ok and that was the last time I saw her. She's since told me via email she no longer wants anything to do with me. She doesn't want me at the 20 week scan (this Thursday) she's told me she doesn't want me at the birth and she's refusing to discuss baby names etc. she's now since ceased all contact with me altogether and told me we are over as she will not discuss anything to do with us. I love this girl with all my heart. We weren't together that long prior to the pregnancy but I know this girl is the one. I'm absolutely crazy about her. I can't face doing this without her and I don't know where to turn. We've had no real arguements prior to her falling ill but it's all falling apart so rapidly. I've told her how much I love her and that I'll always cling to and believe in our love as I believe it's just hormones but she refuses to discuss. Just constantly says its over. I've even begged her mother to intervene. She knows how great we are and how much her daughter loves me. Weve always got on well and yet she just doesn't seem interested in her daughters happiness and is ignoring me too. I feel like I've done all I can under the circ_mstances. Tried to be understanding, selflessly turning off my emotions so she can get better. Tried to be amicable so we can at least discuss the baby, but it really is like talking to a different person with a completely different personality. I've tried to keep this short but I feel I need to explain everything. I've lost the girl of my dreams, my family and my child in the space of a week and I'm totally distraught. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm a total and utter mess. (((((

E457 - August 23

old thread

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?