Why -pg111014767518

2 Replies
Jay - March 6

My Fiance is 18 weeks pegnant and she seems to hate me. At times were all happy together and five minutes later she turns on me. Tells me I do stupid things and hurts my feelings. How can I cope with such a thing. I mean I'm happy to be having my second child, and she really seems irritated with my 2yr old son sometimes. Why is this happening?

autum - March 7

jay don't worry she will come back to her normal self. remember her hormones are all over the place right now, pregnancy does wonders to the body. she really isnt trying to be mean or anything. just have patients with her ( i know maybe hard) but she will get better. but remember it's just the hormones. she may be the same near the end as she'll be uncomfortable and just want to baby out. congrats

amber - March 8

try to remember its her pregnancy talking. I called my hubby every name in the book i think. He would come to bed, and i would scream at him when he got into bed because he moved the bed some.... I would call him an ahole and a creep and many other things... Granted i was asleep and in the morning didnt even remember it, things are said that are not meant, its hard being pregnant, but even harder being the spouse I am sure....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?