Need Help Who Is The Father Pg1323917326

3 Replies
Ms.PinkPrettyLips24 - December 14

I had s_x with this guy may 16,19 we use a condom we didnt even finish having s_x but my lmp was may 21 then my boyfriend and i had s_x may 26,27,28 then june 3,4,5 my due date was feb 25 but the moved it up when i got my first u/s to feb 17 who is my baby father the other guy saying its his and prec_m can slide up a condom and get me pregnant how stupid.

Grandpa Viv - December 15

You had s_x with the other guy just before your lmp, which is outside the fertile window. Based on the lmp you gave the doctor your due date should be Feb 25 and conception would have been June 4th. Your ultrasound suggests conception 8 days earlier, or May 27th. Either way the boyfriend is the father. Tell the other guy to find some other young lady if he so badly wants paternity.

preggowithnumber2 - December 17

your boyfriend is the father. You had a period after having s_x with other guy. If you had s_x after your period, you boyfriend is the father...

myishamoore - February 24

please help ME THE FIRST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD WAS 1/5/2012 I AM 7 WEEKS PREGNANT TODAY ON 1/12/2012 ME AND MY EX HAD PROTECTED s_x THE CONDOM BUSTED BUT HE PULLED OUT AND DI NOT CUM, THERE WA NO CUM IN ME WHEN I FELT DOWN THERE, AFTER 1/12 ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD s_x PROABLY EVERY OTHER DAY. IM PRAYING THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS THE FATHER. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME 1/12/2012 WAS TO SOON FOR ME TO BE PREGNANT PLEASE HELP WHEN DID I ACTUALLY GET PREGNANT

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?