When Did I Concieve Pg1331055493

3 Replies
kel1612 - March 6

My last period was in October. The reason being is because I'm on the 3 month birth control, and there's been times since I didn't have my period for a total of 11 months. Anyways, I found out that I'm pregnant, and that my due date is on Nov 3- today I'm 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant... I had s_x with 2 men in the month of Feb, of the week of Feb 4-11th. One had a condom the entire time, the other didn't. I'm trying to find out if it's true that I concieved on that week... HELP!!!

Grandpa Viv - March 14

It is true that you conceived that week. The guy with the condom is less likely to be the father.

kel1612 - March 14

Several of the website shows that I concieved on the 11th of Feb, I had s_x with the guy that had a condom on Feb the 11th and s_x with a guy that didn't feb 13-17th...

Grandpa Viv - March 15

That's tricky. While Feb 11th is the theoretical conception date, ovulation can easily be off by a couple of days either way. Do you remember your libido being particularly high Feb 13th? That might indicate you were ovulating that day. How many days is your normal cycle?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?