D C Getting Back To Normal Ovulating Etc Pg1328681934

10 Replies
Shones_H - February 8

I'll try and be quick.... I had a blighted ovum and on the 22nd Dec I had a D&C. I bled on and off for a week only. Hubby and I were advised to ttc a week after the D&C so we tried every other day from the 1st Jan. I've never really known when I've been ovulating so of course I've had no clue since the bleeding stopped. I've been told that if I was going to have a period it would be 6 weeks after the D&C (although I understand everyone heals differently) however up until last night, I havent had any signs of anything and it's so frustrating!!! So, last night i went to the toilet to pee and i noticed some very light brown spotting and when i wiped, it was pinkish. I've got up this morning and wiped and there was nothing. I had what was probably the biggest emotional trip last night, fuelled mainly by my frustration that I've neither had a period nor positive pregnancy test. I'm the kind of person who likes process so if, for example, there were 10 stages of healing, I would like someone to say to me...."you're at stage 3", at least then I would know where I was with this whole experience! Is it possible that this could be implantation bleeding or the onset of my period? Thanks

Shones_H - February 8

Oh and when should I test?

Jet - February 25

Hi Shones_H. I miscarried on Jan. 3rd, 2012. It took 36 days for AF to arrive and before it actually did, I found the same thing. I wiped to find pinkish spotting so to speak and then nothing for a few days but then AF came on. Did you get AF yet?

Shones_H - February 25

Hi Jet, I actually did come on, on the 8th Feb and it lasted 4 days. It's a huge relief - I did, for a moment, think I had an accidental hysterectomy! We've been actively trying ever since, all tests saying negative! It's not been fun! Trying not to think too much about it! Just hoping to conceive soon x

Jet - February 25

Funny you should say that because Feb. 8th is when I started my first cycle as well! I really hate not knowing when you ovulated. To be honest, I have no idea if I did this cycle or not. I am thinking my next cycle should start by the 9th of March but if it takes 36 days like it did before it will be more like the 15th. It seems forever waiting for it to show up or not! Baby dust to you. It is nice to be able to talk to people who have experienced it.

Shones_H - February 26

That is funny! You came on a lot quicker than I did though, I hope I don't have to wait 8 weeks for my next period though, considering we're trying, that would be a huge play on the mind! I've been taking my basal temperature daily and have had weird results, I appear to be on the rise though and I know that means ovulation but I think half my battle is that Im so desperate to conceive that it's having the opposite effect. I've now taken to relaxation hypnotherapy mp3's and im hoping they'll help. Baby dust to you too Jet!

ShannenR - February 29

Hey all! I had a D&C on Jan 17, 2012, and have yet to get my period. However, I have had cramping that felt more like ovulation cramping than period cramping and am confused because my cycle has not started for nearly 6 wks since the D&C. Could I have ovulated without even starting my period? This is my second miscarriage, though the first one is what I think was called a "spontaneous abortion" as it just happened. Then I started my period 4 weeks later. I think stress relief and self-care are so important, as this whole process can be so stressful on you and your relationship. I wish you all luck.

Shones_H - March 7

Speaking from experience, it's possible you could have ovulated but from the endless threads and other doc_ments Ive read, you dont necessarily ovulate every month. I've been monitoring my basal temperature every day for the past 6 weeks and I cannot draw any conclusions from it as it is so sporadic in measurement! Im due on now but no sign or symptoms of a period or pregnancy! Hoping I dont have to wait as long as I did after the d&c! Think Im just gonna give up taking notes on symptoms, temperatures etc and see where that leads....unfortunately i cant ignore all the other baby announcements which seem to be popping up everywhere! Baby dust to all

Shones_H - March 7

Speaking from experience, it's possible you could have ovulated but from the endless threads and other doc_ments Ive read, you dont necessarily ovulate every month. I've been monitoring my basal temperature every day for the past 6 weeks and I cannot draw any conclusions from it as it is so sporadic in measurement! Im due on now but no sign or symptoms of a period or pregnancy! Hoping I dont have to wait as long as I did after the d&c! Think Im just gonna give up taking notes on symptoms, temperatures etc and see where that leads....unfortunately i cant ignore all the other baby announcements which seem to be popping up everywhere! Baby dust to all

Shones_H - March 9

Hi Jet, Have you had your AF yet? I'm now 3 days late but trying not to get my hopes up of it being a pregnancy!

sezzi - March 30

Hi same problem I waz wondering if anyone could help me out, i had a missed misscarriage and ended up having a dnc on the 19th of march.last week i bleed well mostly spotting and very scant sorri tmi. i recorded back to when my periods were and worked out couple days before my dnc my period would have been due and have every month ovulated as im aware of although wasnt ttc back then so never kept record..me and my partner have been having unprotected s_x for the last week or so after the dnc and now i would be due to ovulate. Went and got an ovulation kit just to be exact but seems to show negative and im sure i saw the normal discharge you would get at the start of ovulation couple days ago but it seems to of gone how bizzare.. ?! i went to the bathroom today and noticed a brownish discharge mixed in with deep red blood and when i wiped it was bright pink. This is three days on from the spotting which my dr told me to count as a period, so i shoud start ovulating soon as at that time the discharge was there.but cant work out now this is my prime time to be ovuating 31st and 1st could i have already ovulated while spotting and maybe this brown discharge was implanation hence why the kit isnt working not sure didnt get this last time plus took a pt showed BFN ? although have been getting wicked headaches lasting all day, mild stomach cramps and really low back pain .. (ALL ASSOCIATED WITH PMS) soo confusing i really wanted that baby and soo eager ttc as soon as, its just soo frustrating waiting for your body to get back to normal. my dr did say you were extra fertile around this time as the body was getting ready to carry full term and nature intrtuped so it will want to be pregnant again so watch out if your having unprotectd s_x be prepared with a high chnace of getting pregnant very soon. (not that im avoiding it) all very a__suring but how does it work give me a manual lol ! i guess in two weeks we will see when my dr rekons i'll get A.F hope not though. and i would just like to say im sorry to all the woman out there who have gone, going through this many hugs and thoughts plenty of baby dust to all and lets hope for sticky babies next time..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?