I Need Help-pg110481986662

1 Replies
Sarah - January 4

I'm trying to get pregnant, but I have had two miscarriages before with the same person. Both times the doctor didn't tell me anything but sorry, so I did research and I was wondering if it could be that my boyfriend has O- blood and I have O+ blood?

S - January 4

Hi Sarah,I don't know anything about the blood differences I'm afraid but my wife had two miscarriages (on the same day of each cycle) so of course we started thinking whats wrong with us, even though all the tests we both had showed nothing amiss!. I did load's of reading about m/c and it seems that it is a lot more common than we realised. My wife is now pregnant again and is much further along than before (11 weeks today). It was 5 1/2 weeks when the m/c's occurred. The doctors put the two m/c's down to 'just rotten luck' and it appears that they were right as, so far, everythings normal this time. I read posts from women who had many more m/c's than you (and my wife) have had and have gone on to have perfectly healthy babies so I would say keep trying and not at this point think that something is wrong.(easier to say than do I know!)/ As I understand it, here in the UK they will start looking deeper into the problem if a woman has three or more m/c's Hope this helps and good luck to you Steve

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?