2WW Pg1272766940

518 Replies
LoobyLoo73 - May 10

Hey Simone, Sorry to hear it didn't happen for you this month then. Let's hope they can give you some answers tomorrow & you can start again soon. My PCOS is quite severe- really really irregular AFs- only one or two a year. Cos I never know when I'm going to have them, the chances of us happening to BD in the right 24hr period are quite slim!! But I've been taking agnus castus which seems to help so I'm hoping I've caught it this month. Ugh, don't you just hate going through these cycles? Wish we all just turned green when we were ovulating & purple when we were pregnant- make life so much easier! Let us know how you get on tomorrow. PS- Thanks for the baby dust- sprinkled it on my cornflakes this morning x

simone7399 - May 10

Hi! I finally got my AF after 50 days of waiting:) I feel so much better already. I still have a doctors appointment today and will see if anything can be done about my long periods. Sorry to hear about your PCOS:( Have you had any signs yet? I am praying for you:) That would be great if we could change colors according to our cycle. LOL!!!! I must have taken a million ovulation test last month and non of them were positive. I wonder how long it takes you to get back to normal after birth control. I really hope I don't have any fertility issues. My husband left today and won't be back for 6-7 months so I hope I can get back to normal. Please keep me updated on your status!!!!

PhoenixK - May 10

Hey Ladies! Welcome to the group thobel and Looby! Looby, I want to give you just a tad bit of hope. I was told at 18 that I had PCOS and that I would never get preggers, and if I ever by chance DID get preggers, I'd never carry a baby long enough to even know it. I had periods anywhere from every 6 months to every 5 years. I hadn't had a period in forever, but did get preggers with my first son. He was stillborn though at 24w5d. I got preggers 2 weeks after I lost him (the doc told me this was my best chance of getting preggers again since my hormones were all working properly), but had a miscarrage at 6 weeks. Got preggers again two weeks after that and had my son. After he was born, my PCOS just went away, and I have had normal periods ever since then! I was gone all weekend, just got in a few minutes ago. Major temp spikes while I was gone, so hopefully that means that I O'd on the 5th or 6th and not just that I was on vacation and it messed up my temps. According to FF, I am today 5 DPO, and if AF is going to find me this month, it should be on the 20th. It also told me not to HPT until the 24th... like I could wait that long!

thobel - May 11

PhoenixK I know what you mean, I should probably wait until the 18th or 19th to test, but that seems so far away! I haven't had any symptoms yet but I guess it is still early. I had a UTI last week so hopefully that didn't throw anything off too much. Good luck to everyone!

LoobyLoo73 - May 11

Phoenix- what an awful thing to have been told at 18. Sad to hear about your history but delighted you finally had your lo. Hope he's a bundle of joy. I've got an 11 month old son (little miracle baby, still not quite sure how we managed to conceive him!) & was also told my PCOS would go away etc. But so far, have only had one AF since having him :( If AF arrives this month then I plan to go on FF & chart it properly. Lots of people on here seem to rave about it. Sounds like you were BDing at the right point this month tho so baby dust, baby dust, baby dust. When you really gonna test?? NO way I'd wait til 24th! Simone- any news from doc on your cycles? Hope they can do something to help. Your DH in the military then? That's so tough he's gone so long- how do you cope without him? Nothing happening at this end, feeling depressingly normal & absolutely no sign of greenish or purplish skin ;)

LoobyLoo73 - May 11

GL thobel- keep us posted on any symptoms!

PhoenixK - May 11

Hey all! =0) According to FF, I am 6 DPO today, so I'll kinda just see what happens for the next week. Next Tuesday would put me at 13 days and due for AF on Thurdsay, so IF IF IF I can wait that long, I'll test on Tuesday. I've seen a lot of people get their BFP on 11 DPO, so I might cheat and do it early. I have a lot of HPT's, so it's not a biggie for me to test early, other than the HUGE disappointment when I get a BFN. I lost two more babies after my son, but even those were YEARS ago. I never thought I would want to go through all this again, imagine my surprise when I woke up one day wanting another baby more than I wanted to breathe! Any news, anyone??

PhoenixK - May 11

Oh, and I LOVE FF! I'm just starting to use it, but it has, so far, rea__sured me a lot. I was worried that I did the AI too early, but it told me that I O'd the next day, so that made me feel so much better! I was feeling pretty pessimistic about my chances this month, but now I have hope again!

alc16 - May 11

Hello girls, I am back, I was just so busy working that I didn't get time to come on. I got my af 3 days after she was due, on the 9th May. Very disappointing, but I am glad that it is reasonably regular considering it was the first month of the pill. I am guessing that I will O between the 20th and 25th so fingers crossed! How are you all going, I'm so interested to know :)

alc16 - May 11

off the pill*

PhoenixK - May 12

Welcome back alc!! There are a couple new gals since you left, I hope more and more join your little thread! We're on exact opposite cycles, did you know that? You were due for AF when I was due to O this cycle, and now you're due to O around when AF is due here for me. Hope the withch keeps her ugly face away from me! So far my chart looks pretty decent on FF. Had a temp spike today, but I'm not quite sure what that could mean. I'll have to look it up if it keeps happening. I'm glad your cycle was pretty regular coming off the pill, it sure will make things easier for you to get your BFP.

simone7399 - May 12

Well I had my blood work done today and now I have to wait two weeks for the results:( Good news is that I got my period, the bad news is who knows when it will come next and if I am ovulating. When I go back home to the States in June I am going to try and do charting. Good luck everyone and please keep me updated!!! Baby dust to you all!!!

Cristalt22 - May 12

Hello everyone!! I¨m 24 ttc for the 1st time, I have a 32 day cycle, ovulate on day 20 for sure! and thus have a 12 day lutheal Phase. This month I had s_x on the day before, the same day and a day after my ovulation. My period is 2 days late, I have a lot of gas, white discharge and the v____a feels very tight :S. Still I did an HPT this morning and nothing(also I am waiting for HCG blood test to see if it is higher that usuall 0.1 )... How many days do you think I should wait to test again?

PhoenixK - May 12

Hey Simone, it's good to see you on here again! What kind of tests did you have done that you have to wait two weeks to get the results? What part of the world are you in at the moment? Hiya Crista! Glad to see another face here! I'm Dani, the old lady of the group! I'd wait at least a week (if you can stand it that long) and test again. They usually say to wait a week between tests, as that gives the Hcg enough time to double and redouble and make it high enough to show up on a HPT. I can never wait that long though, I'm a POAS-aholic! Good luck to you both and lots and lots of sticky baby dust to us all!!!!

simone7399 - May 12

Hi Dani! I just had my hormone levels checked. My husband is in the Navy and we are stationed in Japan. I just recently got married in December and then moved to Japan at the beginning on January. I guess that could be another reason my body is all outta whack. My husband just deployed last Sunday and I am looking forward to going back to the States in June for awhile. He will be gone for 6-7 months and I am hoping and praying I get everything figured out before he gets home. I am originally from Indiana:) So how are you doing?

LoobyLoo73 - May 12

No way I could wait a week- I'd be testing first thing every morning til BFP or AF!! But that's just me ;) Are you normally very regular Cristal or often a few days late? Dani- how old are you then?? I'm 37. Alc- looks like you're getting regular then so fingers crossed for next cycle x Simone- let us know when you get your results- feel for you with your hubby gone so long So it's thobel or Dani to test first?? Anyone feeling any twinges or anything? I've got v tingly bbs & am a bit crampy but could just be onset of AF. I'm not getting excited. Someone's gotta have some good news for us soon xx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?