Naomi98 Pg1243543458

109 Replies
sunshine7610 - July 10

Congratulations Regan! Glad everything went well for you. I'm a new mommy too now! Emmett Gregory arrived June 24th. Exactly 2 weeks early by c-section. I found out at 37 weeks that I would have a section, then found out the exact date 3 days before! I was a bit overwhelmed when I found out how soon it was coming - I was expecting it at 39 weeks not 38. Not that 1 week is a big difference but I had planned to take a week off work before the c section to take some time to myself before the baby came but instead had 1 day off. Nevertheless, it was the most AMAZING day of my life. As soon as I heard him cry and saw his little face....wow...words can't even express. I well up whenever I think about that day in the delivery room. Nothing can top that experience. And he's the cutest little thing! He weighed 7lb 4oz. I wish I could post pictures on here to show you him! Glad you are all doing well! Mandi

Naomi98 - July 16

Hurray! Congratulations Mandi!!!! All our babies safely arrived, how wonderful :-) Mandi, hope you're recovering well from the c-section...do lots of walking, that's my only advice! I'd love to see little Emmett and Hayden. If you do get a chance, send a photo to my email: nhanafin at yahoo dot com Well done us!!!! xx

sunshine7610 - July 25

I will send you some photos Naomi. I thought I could send a link to my facebook photo album but I don't think I can. So I'll send you a few via email. I'll say in the subject from sunshine7610 so you know its me. Send some photos to me as well when you get the chance! My email is a_vize at hotmail dot com Regan if you get the chance to post your email here, I'll send you some photos as well. I'd love to see some photos of your little one too! Mandi

babynewbie - August 6

hey girls...mine is reganhanover30 at hotmail dot com i will send you both some pics of olivia and hayden as well! xo regan

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?