Am I Pregnant Please Help Pg1291967141

2 Replies
Giggulz91 - December 10

Hi I have missed 3 periods & still no cramps or spotting! I have been having pains in my stomach but feels more like pressure, I feel dizzy at random moments, and I have gained some weight. I took 3 at home pregnancy tests but all came out negative and took one at my clinic but it came out negative as well! My doctor just told me to go back in a few weeks to take another pregnancy test but im so worried!!!! if anyone has an idea or any suggestions on what's wrong with me please let me know! Thank you

gemi - July 6

Gugguls hope you are absolutely fine. I have read your post. I am so worried about you. but it’s the time for you to show wisdom and courage. Lady, I think you have miscarried your hubby. Because all the symptoms that you have shared with me are the symptoms of miscarriage. you should consult your doctor about your condition briefly. everything will be all right.

gemi - July 9

Gugguls hello! Recently I have read your post. I think you don’t need to be a worry. Everything will be clear. You should carry on your struggle. And after a few weeks, you should do the test again. If still it will be negative then consult it with your doctor. then she will prescribe you some medicines. I hope you will be recover soon. Sometimes it is also due to stress. If you take any stress then try to reduce it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?