Well -pg118062842670

11 Replies
MrsShelton217 - May 31

although I dont like the new layout... I do however like the toddler section...

rl- - May 31

I have to say I do too!!

sahmof3 - May 31

Yeah... this part was a good idea.

snugglybugglys - May 31

Yeah this was good...the design is horrible though...it's so cluttered...I CAN NOT STAND CLUTTER!!! hehehe

CyndiG - May 31

I do too. But I feel like we are all going to be so scattered from each other! What with infant care, and toddler care, and the new forum I don't go to. :O{ Oh well, change is always good. :O}

chickiepoo9 - May 31

i agree i always come on here for baby talk its nice can ask questions about my older boy but i would like it better if they put it back like it was before and kept the toddler section

mummy2paris - June 1

Yea this new layout is rather confusing i must say but i love this toddler section bout time they added more

cae - June 2

Yeah..I dont like the layout at all. WHy can it just be nice and simple? Seems like their is too much going on, on the page. I like the layout before where you could see almost all the threads on one page, simply glance and click on the one you want to post on. Now you have to scroll up and down to find the threads and its so cluttered. Ok, I will quick complaing :)) I really love the toddler forum!!

Laceyandsamsmamma - June 2

me too me too I have 2 toddlers one 2 and one 4 I always could use new advice :-)

babybradley - June 3

I dont like the new layout BUT i love the toddler section!!!!

CyndiG - June 3

I'm getting used to the new layout, now it's not so bad..... :O}

cendres - June 3

I agree Cyndi.. i'm starting to get used to it too! I think they did tone down the white.. it isn't killing my eyes as much. Oh and I realized that my browser doesn't allow pop ups so that's why I'm not getting as many ads as some of the others!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?