August Babies 2007 Wow Our Babies Are Almost A Year

227 Replies
kim00 - July 14

Jen, I'm glad Sean is feeling better. Krissy, I don't know what happened. I decided to change drs, cause i didn't feel like they were listening to me. So I don't know if it was an error in the lab, and I was always prego, or if my cycles were that far out of whack. Anyways, I don't really know when I'm due, anytime between feb to april. They're going to do an u/s on aug 8, then we'll have a better idea what's going on. They drew hcg levels today and it was just shy of 2000.

kimberly - July 16

Wow, Kim! That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you! I don't know why but when I read your post last week I thought that you were preggos. I even asked if you were sure. Let us know when you find out how far along you are. How exciting! There are lots of women pregnant again. I am so glad dh and I are done but when I see Kyleigh walking and doing all these things, I get sad! She is 11 months old today. Only one more month and she will be a year old! Gosh, they grow up so fast. Isaac is 5 years old and he is looking likea young boy now ad not a toddler and Ryan is hitting the pre teen stage, feels like all my babies are growing up. Lots of moms are on Cafe mom now, I wish I had internet again, I would sign up. We haven't heard from Tiffany in a long time either. Well hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend if I don't get a chance to get back on.

Krissy25 - July 16

Hey KIMBERLY i think Tiffany is visiting her family and her dh's for the next few months so it may be a while before we hear from her. Also haven't heard from Amanda in a while. She was the first to have her baby, so i'm guessing her daughter turned 1 already, and she should be having #2 pretty soon. I hope everything is going well for her. I know it was a little scary b/c her dd came pretty early, so hopefully that doesn't happen again.

kimberly - July 17

I forgot about Tffany being gone for a while. Amanda hasn't been on for a long time...hope her pergnancy is going well! This board is so slow anymore I have been answering all the stupid am I pregnant post...lol! I get too bored at work!

javidsgirl - July 17

i was wondering do you think a pot luck is a good idea for a birthday party? i was thinking about doing that for mariams birthday what do you think? many of our ladies are agian i am not ready for #2 yet i want to wait another year god willing that is

friendtilthend - July 18

Good evening ladies, I have been busy sorry I haven't been around much. I have 3 birthday cakes for this weekend. We are looking for a new house. Then on top of all this we had a major scare with Ethan. He was crying so I picked him up I tried to calm him down then I noticed him turning blue , first the lips then around the mouth then his whole face. All of a sudden his eyes rolled back and his body got limp. I was able to get him alert again and I called 911. Well his is fine but is scheduled for an EEG on July 30 because they think he also had a mild seizure on top of pa__sing out. Have any of you heard of this happening before? I'll check in tomorrow time to sleep.

javidsgirl - July 18

wow too scary lisa. i have seen that happen before with my cousins son that is how they found out he had eplispy but they have a fantastic treatment now for that he started this new medication last year and hasnt had a seziure in 9 months where as he would have 1 or 2 a month sometimes more. i hope everything turns out great for ethan

kimberly - July 18

Lisa, I posted to you ques. about this. My brother did do that when he was mad. My mother said it would scare her to death but he only truely pa__sed out once. But, his lips would turn blue when he did it. He don't have epilepsy now or any other problems. I really hope it is just a tantrum and not something more serious! Tanya, I have never done a potluck for a birthday but I think it is a great idea, especially if you will be inviting lots of guest. It will save you from having to spend so much on food. I always like seeing what others bring and of course tasting.

friendtilthend - July 18

Good morning ladies, Kimberly how old was your brother when this happened? Yesterday I am sure he just pa__sed out. The first time I am unsure. His dr is a good friend of mine. He came by right after it happened and brought me some ammonia for him when he pa__ses out. He said there is nothing to do about the pa__sing out now we just have to make sure he is not going to be having seizures from it. Oh yeah they usually out grow it around 6 yrs of age. Did I tell you he had is first ambulance ride on Monday. We don't want another one of those. Hope you all have a great day.

Krissy25 - July 18

LISA, wow that is scarry, i hope there isn't anything really wrong other than that he was just crying to hard or something. TANYA, i think pot luck is fine. I'm not doing that with J's b-day but in my family we do it a lot for all kinds of occasions. I think it is a good way to make everyone feel involved. I'm just buying like a big sandwich, you now the ones that are like 3 or 4 feet long, and i'll just get some sides to go with it. I'm trying to keep it simple. I don't want to cook anything or have to clean up too much.

kimberly - July 23

Lisa, I asked my mom and she couldn't remember the exact age but she knows it was before he turned 2, about 18 months. He was 3 or 4 when he stopped doing it. She did tell me he only truely pa__sed out once and that almost everytime he did it he was really mad and would hold his breath and his lips would turn blue. She said that if he got hurt really bad he would do it then too.

Krissy25 - July 24

Wow it's been very quiet around here. I know i don't get much of a chance to get on anymore. So much is going on in our lives right now. Besides work and parenting we are also putting an addition on our house. It should be done soon. we are going to paint this weekend and hopefully put the floor down next weekend. The goal is to have it ready by J's b-day. So what are you ladies getting your lo's for their first b-day? We got J this play cube thing. It's like a big cube with activites on each side and it has those wires with those wooden beads on the top. It reminds me of something you would see in a dr's office waiting room. It looks really cool. My origional gift was going to be one of those toys that kids can push from behind, to help them walk, but my MIL got her one, even after she asked me what i was going to get her. I was sort of p__sed and my MIL was like well you can still get her one and she can have 2. Uh! Why would i want 2 of these things in my house? But whatever, this gift is cooler anyway. Talk to you all later.

kimberly - July 24

Krissy, I am going to get Kyleigh one of those toys she can push. I think she will like it. I might also throw in some shoes because she has outgrown all of hers. She has a Dr.'s appointment the 6th for her shots and I have to take Isaac in for his Kindergarten physical and shots. He is going to freak about the shots. Hope all of you are well!Lisa How is Ethan? Kim, hope the morning sickness stays away!!

mommyofgrace - July 26

Hello everyone! I found you ladies over here... wow, we all have toddlers now. Grace turned one on July 13th. It's just so strange, this time last year I was still in the hospital with her in the NICU. She is walking and into everything! I have to say, I'm very tired most the time. It's not easy being that I'm 30 weeks pregnant and trying to keep up with an adventurous toddler! So far it looks like this pregnancy is going to go much more smoothly than the one with Grace. I went into labor with Grace at 30 weeks last time and this time, thanks to the progesterone shots, am doing fine! Hopefully it lasts a little longer. I can't remember if I told everyone or not, but we are having another girl. So far the name is Haley Joy but we'll see if that changes. Congrats Kim on the pregnancy! How's Tiffany doing? I think I remember her being pregnant too? Sorry for not posting much lately, just been so busy and tired but I will try to keep up more. Hope all is well for everyone!

Krissy25 - July 26

Hey Amanda, i'm glad everything is going so well for you and your family, it's hard to believe that you are getting ready to have another one soon. OMG, i'm so beat. We have been painting all day and i just finished mopping the whole house b/c of drywall dust everywhere. I think it is still going to take a few more times to get it all cleaned up. Thank goodness my parents had J today, other wise we would not have been able to do all this work. Ok i know i still need to get pictures up but i have to use my dh's computer for it and his has been having problems so hopefully soon.

kim00 - July 29

Hey ladies, well the 'morning' sickness has finally hit me :( Lisa, I hope everything is ok with Ethan, that is so scary. Amanda, it's good to hear from you, and I'm glad you're doing well. Lisa, I just looked at the piczo, Tristan's cake is so cute, you do an amazing job. I still can't believe some of our babies are already a year, and the others are right around the corner. Well, off to bed for me. Hope everyone is doing well.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?