Clomid Success Stories

17955 Replies
kaylsmummy - June 24

Afternoon all, Well had my laparoscopy on Friday and I must say I have been feeling absolutely horrendous ever since :( I have been so sick since I came to from the surgery. Nurses wouldn't discharge me as my blood pressure dropped and I couldn't stop being sick. Eventually got home at 9pm and have been up and down since, the gas is the worse of it all :( I hope this operation was worth it. I don't have endometriosis :) and my ovaries are completely full of cysts but small ones so they didn't require drilling. All good news :) The consultant came round and seen me when I was still groggy from the anaesthetic so I can mind some of what he said. They game me a 'flush out'? If anyone can explain to me what this is if they've had it? Anyway I have had heavy bleeding since the surgery so fingers crossed this helps, just need to wait for my next appointment at the infertility clinic now so I can get put on clomid. If anyone can suggest the best ovulation testing kits that would be great thanku. Hope everyone is well xx

ppungan - June 25

Hi Kalsmummy, i am so sorry u had such a hard op, i think for each person its different. hope you feel better soon.

ppungan - June 25

Hi Kalsmummy, i am so sorry u had such a hard op, i think for each person its different. hope you feel better soon.

shaneesah - July 6

Hey everyone, just to let you all know, I am pregnant, 4 weeks, I am so chuffed, waited 4 and a half years for this, its the best news ever. Please don't lose hope, and I will send you some of my luck and lots of baby dust. xxx please send me tips to keep healthy, and avoid miscarriage, I am truly very anxious.

kaylsmummy - July 6

Brilliant news shaneesah! Well done! Were you taking clomid etc to help you fall pregnant?? Sorry if you already put it on the thread, I can't view it on my phone for some reason.

mrs.robinson - July 6

Hey ladies it's been a while since I posted on here. I started off taking 50 mg of Clomid and nothing so my doctor pit me on 100mg and we ovulated. We didn't get pg because of all the stress of my mother pa__sing, so we stopped for a while. we just started back on the Clomid and my doctor started me on the 50mgs last month and nothing. So he put me back on 100mg. I just finished the last pill a few day's ago and have a appointment to see if I ovulated on the 17th. Hoping for the best.

shaneesah - July 6

Clomid didn't work for me. I was on it last year for 6 months, and didn't fall pregnant. This time it was unexpected and happened naturally, and a fab surprise it was, I have not been so happy for a very long time. Mrs Robinson, I hope for the best for you, fingers crossed, my thoughts and prays are with you..xx

ttcasimonsbaby - July 6

Hey ladies I haven't been on here in a while. I've been very depressed about clomid failing and then being dx with abnormal growth tissue on my uterus. At first my doc thought I had uterine cancer and I was devastated. Later the results showed no current cancer but possible cancerous tissue on the uterus.. my husband has been my biggest supporter through the last few weeks. My follow up appointment with my doc 2 weeks ago was really good... he is beyond sure that I will become pregnant amd have a family... So far I've done 4 rounds of clomid over a 8 month time. Each round failed :( so we have moved on to 7.5mg Femara. I start it in Tuesday. Praying for good results. :)

dwitch - May 15

just to share happy news. we were trying for 2nd baby since a year ago. Then on march , we consulted doctor and he prescribed 3 tablets including clomid. Out of 3, i ate 2 of them on march. then on april, had 2nd round of the tablets, but as i read the other pill might cause cancer , i only take clomid, that also i didnt eat finish, only had 4 out 10 clomid tablets. With Allah swt grace, i am pregnant now, 3 weeks. confirmed but doctor asked to avoid stress as my job is stressful.

shaneesah - May 18

I had a girl on march 13. Shes wonderful. Waited too long for this one and I am delighted now I have her. Babydust to all that are trying. It will happen, just don't lose hope, coz I did and someone told me to snap out of it and think of something else. Then it just happened on holiday. I was rellling someone there that I wud love to get pregnant and nothing is happening, I didnt knw I was abt to be. X

shaneesah - May 18

*telling

meggyb - December 14

Is anyone nice enough that has any extra clomid willing to send it to this unlucky lady? I am still young and have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now and no luck. I also have very irregular periods. Hardly have one. I have tried conceive easy and pre seed with no luck. If anyone can you would bring the MOST WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS JOY to a couple anyone could ever ask for! Thanks everyone for listening to me.....

sourpatch8512 - December 16

I don't know if anyone still uses this thread but maybe someone can point out where I can get some support or advice ttc for 4 years I'm on my second round of clomid 100 mg also taking 1500 mg of metformin any advice will be appreciated please

sourpatch8512 - December 16

I don't know if anyone still uses this thread but maybe someone can point out where I can get some support or advice ttc for 4 years I'm on my second round of clomid 100 mg also taking 1500 mg of metformin any advice will be appreciated please

suzieq1920 - September 20

Hello ladies I am new to the site. Me and DH are trying to conceive. I just lost a baby not long ago. I am barely 30 and he is 50 does age play a factor? I too have PCOS and hypothroidism but my levels are good. My insurance changed and I am no longer able to see my OBGYN with my insurance but she recommends a Progestrone test and adding Clomid....I considered ordering some off line and starting with the lowest dose...I think I know better but I have been trying since 2012

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?