I Took UNPRESCRIBED 100mg Of Clomid And PG With Triplets

278 Replies
monrovia - December 5

l have two kids and am looking out to have a third child but its not coming . Am thinking maybe because am 42 . Meanwhile l have normal periods which run for 4-5 days . My menses are not regular like starting on the same date but may either come early or late . for example this month l would begin on 18th then the next month would be 21st and then it changes the other month to 15th or even back in the range on 20 or 21st . Since l have been trying since 2011 August when l stopped taking contraceptives have l become infertile and is it advisable to get on clomid or clomiphene. My last baby was in 2007 .

pookied8476 - December 18

Hi, Im new to this Forum i just purchased 100mg of clomid from Nobledrugsrore.com a week ago..i have previously tried generic clomid from the same online pharmacists. Back in January of 2012 i purchased 50mg of clomid off them but didn't get a bfp so hopefully 100mg will work Congrats too you ladies on your bfp's and good luck to those still trying.

blessedwith2 - December 21

Hi Everyone, just wanted to update. I had my first ultrasoud yesterday and even though I was only 5week 5days, there was deffinatly 2 Heartbeats! The funny thing is, the babies appear to be identical, no fraternal. So looking back, my pregancy test came back positive on 8 dpo! also my HCG levels were 28000 at 4 weeks 4 days. Next ultrasound January 17, 2013. Ill update again after then.

Coya bradwell - January 3

while taking clomid 100mg how many tablets where there and when did you become s_xually active? how long did it take you?

031994pw - January 10

Hi I am 19 years old and I been with my boyfriend for a few years he's a little older for me But we been trying to have a child I don't have any issues but he does since he smokes and has low sperm motility I was not sure about myself so I order clomid online 50gm for my self As a 19 year old it's my chances of twins high ? I have twins on my dads side fraternal and identical So I am wondering if I should take it I buy fertilaid for men for my boyfriend and motility boost also put him on a multivitamin But we been trying for more than a year an nothing I got pregnant once but I had a car accident and miscarried never gotten pregnant again ever since My periods always come even duh sometimes late

sweetbelmont - June 3

hello do anyone know which non prescription of clomid works great

corinnerose14 - April 3

Im thinking about ordering Clomid online from pillsfromcanada . com, have any of you ordered from there and was it successful?

veronica56 - April 6

connierose, I ordered clomid without a prescription at Safestonlinepharmacy.com and got pregnant on it so try them.

dnafin - May 29

s anybody had any bad experiences from unprescribed clomid. I have read that it isn't real and that it was mixed with other things like bleach.I had been on birth control for about 20 years and decided to stop taking it to try to conceive after a couple years of not being able to conceive I went to a fertility doctor. They said that everything was fine I was ovulating and all my hormone levels was fine that it was probably my age and put me on 50 milligrams of Clomid. I tried going to the fertility doctor for about 8 months non-consecutive because it was very expensive out of the eight months that I went to the fertility doctor probably only about three of them or 4 they told me that I could try the other times they told me not to try because I had more than one or two mature follicles and they did not want me to have multiple births. After going to fertility dr and trying for about 8mo non consecutively she basically said that there wasn't anything else I could do except for in vitro would be the next step which I cannot afford so now I am going to try un prescribe clomid which I got from India and it is in a sealed package up with foil on the back says clomiphene citrate it is a white tablet scored with no words are letters on the tablet I heard that clomid taste bitter I had never tasted what I was prescribed before or I also heard it made your tongue numb. this tablet doesn't taste like anything to me a little chalky but it does make my tounge feel numb. when I was taking clomid the first time when I was seeing a fertility doctor I basically had no side effects from the clomid nothing really to noticeable now that I'm taking it again I really don't have too many side effects but I feel a little bit crampy and headache I notice a little that overall feel a little Tired but maybe that's because of the hundred milligrams vs 50 milligrams I think many ppl woulnt take it un prescribed if they were able to afford the cost of fertility drs. My friend went to a Dr and he gave her 3mo and monitering. She got pg 2nd mo. She lives in a different state and no one where I live will do that. I called several places.

dnafin - May 29

s anybody had any bad experiences from unprescribed clomid. I have read that it isn't real and that it was mixed with other things like bleach.I had been on birth control for about 20 years and decided to stop taking it to try to conceive after a couple years of not being able to conceive I went to a fertility doctor. They said that everything was fine I was ovulating and all my hormone levels was fine that it was probably my age and put me on 50 milligrams of Clomid. I tried going to the fertility doctor for about 8 months non-consecutive because it was very expensive out of the eight months that I went to the fertility doctor probably only about three of them or 4 they told me that I could try the other times they told me not to try because I had more than one or two mature follicles and they did not want me to have multiple births. After going to fertility dr and trying for about 8mo non consecutively she basically said that there wasn't anything else I could do except for in vitro would be the next step which I cannot afford so now I am going to try un prescribe clomid which I got from India and it is in a sealed package up with foil on the back says clomiphene citrate it is a white tablet scored with no words are letters on the tablet I heard that clomid taste bitter I had never tasted what I was prescribed before or I also heard it made your tongue numb. this tablet doesn't taste like anything to me a little chalky but it does make my tounge feel numb. when I was taking clomid the first time when I was seeing a fertility doctor I basically had no side effects from the clomid nothing really to noticeable now that I'm taking it again I really don't have too many side effects but I feel a little bit crampy and headache I notice a little that overall feel a little Tired but maybe that's because of the hundred milligrams vs 50 milligrams I think many ppl woulnt take it un prescribed if they were able to afford the cost of fertility drs. My friend went to a Dr and he gave her 3mo and monitering. She got pg 2nd mo. She lives in a different state and no one where I live will do that. I called several places.

mariam_b - July 16

I currently have the implant in my arm and I want to have twins it always been a dream of mine could I use this to my advantage to get the clomid prescribed by doctors

mariam_b - July 16

I currently have the implant in my arm and I want to have twins it always been a dream of mine could I use this to my advantage to get the clomid prescribed by doctors

mariam_b - July 16

melissa1979 - August 28

in the last 4 years i have had 4 miscarriages and my obgyn believes i need to be on clomid.i just had my last miscarriage about a week ago.i want to try clomid and have found it on line.can someone tell me how soon i should start? i also will be taking it UNPRESCRIBED.

Janicee - November 30

Why don't you read up at Pregnancytechniques.com they have a good ebook no need for these drugs

ladiistorm - February 27

where did you get the clomid?? PLEASE!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?