Pregnant Through Clomid

1789 Replies
Beezy82 - December 22

Hey everyone, I am 29 and new to this forum, what dose of Chlomid was everyone on when they got pregnant? I finished my first round of 100mg and I am tracking my BBT as well, I have PCOS, does anyone else have PCOS? Also does everyone have the stretchy CM or do you have to get that in order to get pregnant?

Mrs Solo - February 12

Hi everyone, I'm 33yrs old, I've been married for 3yrs now, I'm so in love with my husband, & would love to bless him & myself with a child. I took my first dose of Clomid 2day, I'm on 5-9, I will take everyone on this journey with me, wish me luck! Oh Clomid made me feel alil jittery, it wore off after about 9hrs later, I hope 2morro, I don't feel that way after I take it.

mimitobe - February 14

hi also have PCOS i was put on primolut then clomid 100mg on day 3-7and am waiting too God bless

BabyMoon - February 20

I am on my 2nd pill of cd's 2-6 at 100mg of Clomid..I am not charting or using OPK's, but just bd'ing everyday after last pill...is this an effective method?i

missdramaqueen14 - March 22

Im 20 i will start clomid tomorrow im afriad to have twins i dont know if im pregnacy i have to find out about it soon,, anyone you can help me with this

missdramaqueen14 - March 22

Im 20 i will start clomid tomorrow im afriad to have twins i dont know if im pregnacy i have to find out about it soon,, anyone you can help me with this

Sarah2434 - March 27

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Clomid) - onlinecheappills.com I recieved my pills within one week of ordering them. P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 4y3g6f4k

karra11 - March 27

Hello everyone :-) im karra. New to the furum. Partner and i been ttc for year and a half. I went to the dr to see what was happening and turns out i hace polycistis ovaries (but not pco syndrome) i get 8 - 9 lightish periods a year. Missed it last month and ffew days ago had sharp stabbing pain then dull aching in my lower abdo (felt like it was my ovaries). My OB said to wait for next period (SHOULD get mid april) and then 50mg clomid for 5 days and said shea fairly sure ill get pregnant. Sounds great - but sounds too good to be true... Im 22 yrs old. Any thoughts or advice? Dont have much family and not sure who to ask-talk to. Thanks x

karra11 - March 27

Hello everyone :-) im karra. New to the furum. Partner and i been ttc for year and a half. I went to the dr to see what was happening and turns out i hace polycistis ovaries (but not pco syndrome) i get 8 - 9 lightish periods a year. Missed it last month and ffew days ago had sharp stabbing pain then dull aching in my lower abdo (felt like it was my ovaries). My OB said to wait for next period (SHOULD get mid april) and then 50mg clomid for 5 days and said shea fairly sure ill get pregnant. Sounds great - but sounds too good to be true... Im 22 yrs old. Any thoughts or advice? Dont have much family and not sure who to ask-talk to. Thanks x

ZariaBlessing - March 28

Hello everyone, I am new to the group. I am 32 and I was diagnosed with PCOS about 10 years ago. I have never been pregnant and I want to have kids before its too late. I am on birth control now because that is the only way I get my period. My doctor is going to start me on Clomid in September. I am nervous but excited at the same time.

let_tia092003 - March 28

Hello everyone, my name is Let_tia. I am 27 years old and also just started my first time on clomid (March 24, 2012). I am so exciting about getting pregnant, but I have had some disappoints before this. I was 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant around last February with a tubal pregnancy. This hurt me and my husband for badly because we have been together for almost 9 years and that would have been our first child. So the doctor told me that since I only have one good tube that I can still have children. So hopefully I will be pregnant by the end of the year since I am on clomid.

pinkorblue - May 16

Hi let_tia I too was prescribed clomid 50mg days 5thru9 for for the first time last month, however got my scan and did not have any mature follicles....Now i am starting with 100 mg next month. Have u or any one else had any success yet?

fingersx - July 17

Hi everyone im new to this me and my husband have been trying for almost 2 1/2 years when i was sent to the infertility clinic at my local hospital and i was then diagnoised with pcos i was totally devastated but then my doctor gave me three months supply of clomid and on my first round i went for the usual scans and only had one mature folicle and iv just found out im 5 weeks pregnant with our first round im so so excited but absolutly terrified! my stumoch is swollan all ready which is making me really nervous not sure if this is common, so girls be positive because i honestly never thought it would happen for us but im just keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes fine xx good luck xx

babefever - August 14

Hi ladies, I am new to this forum. My boyfriend and I have been ttc for almost 2 years. I have a very irregular cycle and my doctor started me on 50 mg of clomid in February. It was my first cyle and I got pregnant but it was an ectopic pregnancy so they gave me a methotrexate injection to induce miscarriage. We started again last month, I ovulated but dit not get pregnant. I just finished my last clomid pill on Sunday...just waiting to ovulate so we can try again. But I think this time, I will also take some robitussin to help thin out my cervical mucus. Has anyone tried this?

blessedwith2 - September 20

Hi everyone, I see there are no recent post but hopefully everyone is still around. I am 25 and mom to two girls. (5y, 61/2y) Myhusband and i havent used birth control since my youngest was 2months old. I never had a problem concieving in the past but ever since i took bc pills after my daughter, i can not concieve. I havent used anything to help with fertility but i recently ordered clomid. I am considering taking it in october. I also have read about robitussin 5 days before ovulation and taking baby aspirin. I am worried about multiples because i was so fertile in the past. I have not told anyone about clomid because i am scared of being judged, especially if i end up with multiples. My husband is the only one who knows my plan to take clomid. Anyways, I just want to know if anyone can give me advice on when ot take the baby aspirin and give me an idea about how the whole monitoring bbt works and what it means if its lower or higher than normal and everything because i have no idea about bbt. Thanks to everyone, i love reading everybodies story.

lilmissinpatient - November 1

Hi there, I also see it's an old thread, just wondering if you started your clomid journey. I started my first round of clomid this month CD6-11, also had HSG done on CD10...I'm now on CD20...fingers crossed, it would be nice to hear from somebody else that's on the same journey?? :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?