Implantation Bleeding-pg111103519218

710 Replies
Dorenn - December 12

Hi i am just wondering if anyone would have some advice for me. I am currently on the pill but would also have unprotected s_x with my boyfriend. I finished my period jst a little over a week ago but then i got what seemed like a small touch of a period on friday and saturday not much at all just a bit in my pantyliner. I Immediatly got a bit worried as this has NEVER happened me before once finished my period. after i didnt get it for a third day (yesterday) i still cudnt get it off my mind so took a pregnancy test. It came up positive and stayed like that for around 10-15 mins then some kind of error occured on it. SO i took another two tests and they were both negative. Would it be a case of its just to early for pregnancy tests to determin? should i go to a doctor??? I have not to my knowledge experienced any other symptoms.

skydiver - December 15

Hi, i am reading the post of this forum for the last two days and decided to share my situation: my period is 30 days exactly and i hade my last period on 29 november. I have done ovulation testing and i am ovulating 14 or 15 day of the period.On monday 12 decemberin the evening on the 14 day of my period i started to bleeding but is not normal menstrual bleeding. The color was brownish in the first but then turn to pink. I am bleeding 3 days now, today is with small intensity but still there. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby for 17 months. We hade s_x the day before i starded to bleed on 13 day of my period and the day before. I am doubting that i might be pregnant, if the bleeding is not stopping today i will go to a doctor. so if any of you had the same experience, please share. Thanx

skydiver - December 15

Hi, i am reading the post here for two days and i thing that i am in the same or simmilar situation. I hade my last period on 29 november, and on the 14 day of my period ( day when i am starting to ovulate according to the tests) i started to bleeding in the evening. The bleeding is lasting for three days, today is a little bit small but still there. My peiod is 30 days and the next period is on the 29 december. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby for 17 months already. We have s_x on 12 and 13 day of the period ( just before i started to bleed) . So i will be thankfull if someone share the same experience thanx to all

lanell - February 29

i am 6 days late for my period an normally it is always regulare...i just started bleeding very light brown to begin with i used one regular tampon for 6 hours an it didnt fill it up... i took a hpt today it was negitive could i still be pregnant?

Roheemah - November 17

Hello

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?