Looking For Couple To Adopt My Unborn Jan 27th 2012

25 Replies
Whitedawgs2 - December 2

To: Life2012Hello, we just saw your post and would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding the adoption of your child. We have been married for 13 years and have been very blessed and would love an addition to our family. We understand your pain and would love to a__sist you as well. Look forward to hearing from you.

KatieandPaul - January 10

HI i am Katie i am 24 years old and i can not conceive. My husband and I are happily married and ready for a child asap! We are very involved in our church and our community. we will come to you meet you if you like. Please give me a call or text me my number is 270-234-4654

hopingtoadopt2012 - January 17

HI, We can't imagine what you are going through right now. here is alittle information on us We want what is best for the child. We would like you and your family to be a part of your child's life if that is what you would like to do. We can work together to find what is best for all of us. If you would prefer no contact we would tell the child about your difficult decision and that you are a special lady. We would like to give you some information on us. We have been married for 11 years. We have two cats Boots and Phoebe. We are a fun loving couple that enjoy our time together. That could be working in our yard, going for a walk after dinner, going to amus____nt parks, watching movies, or even watching tv. Sharon is a nurses aide. She has a lot of love to share. Sharon intends to be a stay at home mom where she can love and nurture the child. She enjoys reading, needlepoint, nature, and animals. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends. Chris is a great provider. He is very loving and nurturing. He enjoys being outside. That could be working in the yard, golfing, riding a bike, or fixing something. He also enjoys spending time with family and friends. We have a beautiful home and plush lawn. One day we hope to have a swing set in our back yard. Our dreams for the child to learn and explore with unconditional love. We would encourage the child to find what he/she is interested in and do the best he/she can do. Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. We wish the best for you and your baby. feel free to contact us at shuminski8304 at comcast . net or 804-339-7429

Mandymck - February 14

Hello Life2012, We are Scott and Mandy, we have been married for 13 years and would love to talk with you about adopting your baby. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. I know that it is a very tough decision. We would be very appreciative to just to have a chance to talk with you. We have been home study approved in the past, although it did not lead to adoption for us then, but we are still looking to adopt. We would have to renew our home study, but that is no problem. We own our own business and I am a stay at home Mom. We would love, just LOVE to have this opportunity!! Please give us a chance by contacting us and see if we are a match!! Mandymck at aol.com

michellengregwantoadopt - March 24

If you are still looking for a family for your unborn child, please call us toll-free 1-855-382-3678. Open, loving arms await!! Michelle & Greg

mydream - September 9

hi i was just wondering if you would consider a sinle woman to adopt your baby? I am so ready to be a mom but am unable to have a baby of my own. i believe i meet your requirements, making me a mom would be the most amazing gift anyone can give. i will love that child with everything in me, and he or she will know that every day. If you will consider me you can give me a call at 570-899-3193 ty

1brandysue - October 16

Hi. If you're still looking for a family. Please check out our web site or email us. We have been together for 15 years, married 10, live in Colorado. brandyandscott (dot) com 1brandyandscott (at) gmail (dot) com Thanks!

Sl - October 18

If you are still in search...I am curious and interested in finding out about your story.,

Marymilroy - October 18

If you are still looking, we'd love to talk with you. We've been married 13 years and have two kids (both adopted). andymary99 at yahoo All the best!

lenichtka - October 20

Hi, If you are still considering families, we are in Southern Cali and are looking to add to our family. You can contact us at 1-866-760-5454. We are easy going and easy to talk to.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that many people have been using this forum to essentially try to "buy" or "sell" babies we have decided not to permit any more posts to this area of the site

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?