Need Some Advice-pg112159556018

2 Replies
west - July 17

okay im 18 i have been with my husband 5 years but we have only been married 3 months i had my period on the 7th of july and it lasted for like 4 days after that my husband and i had s_x 2 or 3 times a day unprotected he hasnt "got off" in me but for the last 3 days my br___t have been so sore it hurts to touch or move them it never gets like that unless i am on my period and thats not due untill the 7th of aug. my nipples are also very sensitive i can feel everything that touches them! my stomach has also been feeling weird. I dont know if it is to soon to tell if i am pregnant all i know is i dont normally feel this way please tell me what you think!

Maureen - July 17

I think you could be pregnant, wait a few weeks and get the home pregnancy test at the Pharmacy, ask them how it works to be sure you are doing it properly. OR, see your Dr. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens!

HW - July 17

Thanks for the info yeah i think i will try and go to the doctor next week cause im really worried ive never had any problems with my body i will let you know as soon as i hear something

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?