250 OFF CORD BLOOD BANKING

1 Replies
KingstonsMommy - October 27

I have free coupons for anyone who is interested in banking their babies cord blood stem cells. Simply use the Code M5678 when you sign up at Cord Blood Registry. I just gave birth to my beautiful son and I chose to store his cord blood. I believe this is the best gift I could have ever given him and our family. Especially now that I have him, literally in my arms, I am so VERY thankful that I stored his cord blood. I would not know what to do if something happened or came about. I can rest easy knowing that I have what I like to call an "insurance policy" on him and I will be able to help him if anything ever does come about. I just wanted to spread the word to the pregnant Mommies out there and educate the community. It was the best decision I could have ever made. I would love to share my experience and give you more information on cord blood banking. I think is a priceless gift; this is the ability to save your child's life if need be.

Momof3under3 - April 14

I too have unlimited discount coupon for $250 OFF. Use Code M1998 when you enroll online or over the phone. All the moms that have this M code are registered CBR Moms who have banked their newborn blood's recently and are able to refer other moms. I did with my little girl and haven't regretted it. Our total fees came to around $1900 and you can earn free annual storage by refering other moms. Good Luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?