Bleeding While Pregnant-pg110557367034

244 Replies
Becky - February 7

I never went to the doctors to get a pregnancy test but i have taken a couple of home e.p.t pregnancy tests and the + sign was very faint i am confused if im pregnant or not and i am bleeding heavy and i was just bleeding 19 days ago....i didnt start to bleed unitl after i had s_x with my boyfriend this weekend but it hasnt stopped yet...its been 2 days now i wonder if i should just wait it out and go to the doctors when im done bleeding...could i actually be pregnant though?

DESIRE - February 8

Becky, I am going thru THE SAME EXACT thing your going thru. I just had s_x with my boyfriend tonite, and I started bleeding light pinkish color type of blood. So I am nervous to think what it might be? A miscarriage? or something else..

Tina - February 9

This is my 2nd and I will be 12 weeks tomorrow. I have had what I call pink mucus only when I wipe. I have had no cramps or spotting or bleeding. Nothing comes out, it is only there when I wipe and never on a consistant basis. I haven't been able to hear the heartbeat yet, but I am going for my 1st sonogram of Friday. I already have a little belly. Could someone please tell me if they have had anything like this and help to rest my mind. I seem to be more nervous than excited about the sonogram.

Becky - February 11

How soon did the feeling of having to pee constantly start for any of you because about a month ago i had a feeling like there was a lot of pressure on my bladder and that i had to pee like constantly it only lasted for a few days there was a strange feeling when i pee'd almost like a burning sensation but not really any pain can anyone relate and if so then was it because of pregnancy?

LESSLIE - February 11

I STARTED BLEEDING ALSO, I AM 7 WEEKS PREGNANT AND SOO WORRIED ABOUT HAVING A MISSCARIIAGE, THIS WILL BE MY SECOND CHILD AND HOPEFULLY IT'S ALL JUST A NIGHTMARE FOR US AND OUR BABY'S TURN OUT FINE. LIKE YOU, I WAS TOLD THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE AND IF A MISSCARIAGE IS GOING TO OCCURE THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING. HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT O.K. FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY, BEST OF LUCK

Becky - February 12

Has anyone had a period while pregnant and still had a healthy baby? I just strted bleeding again and its only been 19 days since i last started to bleed, little to no cramping, no fever...basically no signs of a miscarrage could i be misscarrying?

raynfairydancing@aol.com - February 12

I found out i was pregnant with a home pregnancy test. [4 weeks pregnant.] I started bleeding lightly on thursday. It got heavier and I went to see my midwife. She looked at the bleeding and said I wasn't hemmoraging. I have had cramps and pa__sed a few small blood clots. I am trying to accept this and not let myself feel it emotionally. Is there ANY chance i could be pregnant? Would the baby be okay if I am? Please write to me. This is my second planned pregnancy, and I am just heart broken. Also, they took a blood sample from my arm to check for the pregnancy horomone. It was only 12. i will go back on monday to see if it s going up or down. Right now i don't know exactly what's happening and its only saturday. Someone to talk to about this would be a blessing.

Pauline - February 13

Hi, I'm in the same situation, but I have had cramps since before I found out I was pregnant. Now I am 6 weeks. I had a very light brown discharge and then it went red for a bit. Now it is back to brownish mucus but only when I wipe...I don't want to go to the docs coz I am afraid they will tell me to wait it out. What are the chances that I am losing my baby?

Marie - February 14

I can't believe how many people are in the same situation as me, and how many people have spoken to doctors/midwifes etc and have still come away not knowing what is going to happen to their baby!! I am 51/2 weeks pregnant and i started to bleed on friday, that evening i went to a&e and i had blood tests, scans the lot then was sent home now i don't know what is going to happen? am i loosing my baby or is it just embedding loss or something just as normal in early pregnancy. i have looked on the internet and their are so many reasons why you can bleed, if you have no pains in your tummy, the tip if your shoulder, or pain when going to the toilet, i really don't think that there is any immedate danger. good luck to everyone

KIM - February 14

I AM NOT SURE HOW FAR ALONG I AM I HAD HEAVY TO LIGHT BLEEDING YESTERDAY AND WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND HAD A EARLY U/S ALTHOUGH THEY COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING I WOULD RECOMEND THAT BECAUSE YOU COULD BE HAVING A EPTOPIC PREGNANCTY

annmaire - February 15

to all the ladies who have had some spoting i can totally understand when i was seven weeks pregant i started to spot only when i wiped and it was dark red to brownnish iwas so worried this was my 3 baby and i never had this befor.i went to my doc and she said if it is dark brownish it was old blood and i had nothing to worry about as long as i had no cramps. i went home and it happened on and off for 2 weeks i was so scared but my doc also said that if i was experiencing my morning sickness as well as long as i still felt sick i was fine so i keeped that in mind im now 12 weeks and no spoting it was hard to wait it out but only god knows whats going on so put your trust in him.

Claudine - February 15

I thought i was 81/2 weeks pregnant last wed. when i went to see the nurse at the obgyn given her the date of my last period thats what how she calculated how far along i was. The whole weekend i had been bleeding light to heavy with some clotting. On Monday i went to see the doctor and she gave me a v____al sonogram and told me that it looked like i was 5 weeks preg. but she could not detect a heartbeat. I hope i'm not going to miscarry. I'm scheduled for another sonogram on Wed. hopefully we will see a heartbeat. This is my 2nd pregnancy

kim - February 15

hello i also thought i was going to br about eight weeks and on the sonagram it only showed five so i am confused also the baby had not heart beat but she said it is not normal not to see a heart beat this early because it is so small i would not worry if your hormon level is high

to GINA - February 16

i am so sorry about your ectopic pregnancy! i bet that was an awful experience. every woman, i am sure has fears about that early in their pregnancy so i am sure everyones heart goes out to you. hang in there ... things will get better and the day will come when your holding a brand new baby in your arms (again, or for the first time?)

to gina - February 16

i am sorry to hear about your eptopic it is so sad i have never had one but i had a friend who had one and now she has a two wonderful children so know that you can still have more children if you so chose good luck i hope you are feeling better

luise - February 17

its uncommmon but does happen that people canb bleed during pregnancy. at the oment it doesnt sound like its anythng to be worried aboiut. it it does strat getting heavy or you do experience c___ps then go to your hlocal casulty - er department. i will keep you in my prayers

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?