TTC Twins 2008 Part 5

172 Replies
Bryandi - March 31

Ok ladies let's try this again! Welcome to any and all who wish to concieve double blessings. Whatever your chosen method, you are welcome here. We only invite courteous respectful and supportive people, so if you do not meet the criteria GO AWAY.

Bryandi - March 31

Ok so again... faint bfp. will have to check in the am again cause tonights test was negative. Still have high hopes since I am pretty sure implantation only occurred yesterday morning and the test had set for a while before turning positive. I know this particular test that I use quite well and have never ever ever gotten an evaporation line with it so if that is what happened, then it will be my first time. Good luck ladies!!! Hope to see many bfp's soon!

Krissy68 - March 31

Hey Bryandi, got my fingers cross for you what cd are you on I'm on cd 20. If you get a chance could you and the other ladies go to Part 3 I didn't know it was a new thread. I tried to cut and paste but it didn't work. Krissy68

Bryandi - March 31

but if it is cysts it is a good idea to have them monitored to be sure they go away. Glad you were finally able to join us again. We went for quite a ride with yaya, but hopefully she is gone now. Good night ladies.

bigfamiliesrock - March 31

bryandi~~ what test are u using?.. i ve gotten 1 very positive.. 1 faint.. and 2 neg..lol.. its still early so well see.. what test do u all like tho?...my very pos was walmart (equate)... faint was clearblue easy... and both neg were first response...

schar - March 31

Congrats on the BFP girls! Just some info for ya don't use the answer or first response tests they gave me false positives two cycles ago. this past cycle I use 5 brands all were positive less than 2 days so I suggest the digital at 12dpo dood luck!

LittleLinda - April 1

Hi there Ladies, schar- and anyone else that does not know how to work Facebook etc to join the group all you have to do is register for free at facebook dot com (can't do the whole website, because it won't let me lol) and then in the search area to your left once you have your profile up and running type in my name which is Linda Pappas-Milton and my network is "Australia" I will come up in the search then near my name there will be a "add as a friend" b___ton, click that then when that comes up a little area for typing etc comes up with it, just type in your nick name here and that you would like to be invited to the group and i will add you :). Also because it is a "private/secret" group you or no one else will be not be able to see the group on your profile so you may have to go to the "applications" to your left of your profile and there should be an area for groups, click on "see all" then the group "U/P Double Blessings 2008!" should show up. When i invite you to the group you should either get an email saying that i have and you can just follow the link from that or when you log into Facebook next you will see an invite on your homepage once you log in. Phew that was alot to type lol. I hope to see more of you over there, so far we have 11 members and counting :). Double Dust to you all~ Linda :).

LittleLinda - April 1

bigfamiliesrock- have you got piccies of your tests? If so i would love to see them haha, i love seeing pee sticks esp BFP ones lol, i'm a bit of a POAS-Ahoilc lol. You can join the Facebook group if you like and post them in there if you want :) it would be cool to have some Clomid preggo's from here aswell in the group. Bryandi- OMGGGGGG!!!! you have a faint BFP! can you show us Facebook chicks aswell? lol. I din't even know you had a faint BFP until now *shock* how exciting!

schar - April 1

I am so scared of having another chem pg I am going to try till at least 12dpo to test I hope all i needed was the b6 I did buy progesterone though

Bryandi - April 1

oh ladies. I got a negative this morning. No hint of a line. It is early for me too, but I don't think it is it for me this cycle. bigfamiliesrock, I swear by the Wal-Mart brand. I have never ever had an issue with them before. I will not use any other test. I think I must have had a chemi because I looked at the test again today and it was definately a positive, not just an evap line. So now I have to wait a week for AF. Schar, hopefully the b6 will help you! I called my doc to get my progesterone today (that I no longer need) and it was 120 for 3 months. Without insurance it would have been 260. It is good for a while, so I will hold on to it and use it next time.

Bryandi - April 1

linda, I didn't want to tell all you ladies on facebook until i was sure that I was pg. Now I don't have to worry as I am not. Maybe someday.

LittleLinda - April 1

Brandi- I'm so sorry hunni, it's still early days yet and you still could be preggers. I will keep my fingers crossed for you still and as they say it's not over until the old Bi*ch sings lol. BIG HUGS! hun xxoo.

schar - April 1

I really hope u r pg Bryandi I wouldn't wish a chem pg on my worst enemy I am so scared none of these meds are gonna work and i'll never have a baby if it doesn't work this month i'll be a mess I have no kids so it's hard all these m/c I am crying for ya!

esmeraldausiahon - April 1

hey bryandi i am so sorry about that, but it is still early days, so why not wait, when i was pg with my last, i got a very faint bfp, but when i went to the hospital at 9 weeks, it was still very faint, and the nurse asked me if i really was pg, i said yes, so they send me for ultrasound, and it did confirm, and at 9 weeks you know, so it may just be that your urine was very diluted this morning, and that it didn't show up, so wait a few days and then retest okay, i keep my fingers crossed for you! as for me i started my clomid today, and hopefully this will be my last cycle of ttcing because i am out of clomid, i had to reorder again but hopefully i won't need it, and i ordered it since last week, but i only had 10 pills left, so only could take 100mg, i really wanted to increase it, but hopefully there will be no need to use again after this, good luck all, and bryandi, what is your name on facebook??? thanks for letting me know! Twin dussssssstttttttttttt

Krissy68 - April 1

Bryandi - Thanks for responding back to me. I wanted to say I'm sorry on bfn I thought when you said you were testing you were testing opk. dumb me. Not sure if I told you girls but in 03 I had a TR and then I had my 4th daughter in Oct 04 at the age of 36 but anyway I usually get AF like clock work unless I'm pg this time I tested 7 days before and got a bfp I took 5 test cause I just didn't think the test was right. I said this to say maybe just wait a few more days. I know it is hard but you can do it. I have had cyst before where I was in so much pain I had to go to the ER. I'm feeling everything you describe I must be your twin because what you describe is me to a tee. (smile) Today I'm on cd 21 but can you tell me when I'm officially in the 2 week wait. I will a__sume that my o date was on cd 18. AF is suppose to show on the 12th. YaYa is just crazy that is the only way to desribe her and she also a very miserable and bitter woman. Krissy68

Anxious4Twins - April 1

Hi, Im new to the forum. I've been reading the forum for a while now and I have a question. I just got my pills for the first cycle (50mg)...I am REALLY confused as to when to take them. I don't understand what cd3-7 or cd5-9 mean!! Is that days prior to menstrual cycle? After menstrual cycle? I have no idea..please HELP..lol...also, i have twins in both sides of my family..father is an identical twin and other twins from his side...grandmas side has couple of twins as well....does that increase my chances?

LittleLinda - April 1

Hi there Anxious4twins- CD means Cycle day, CD1 being the first day of your period, so what CD3-5 means is that they take them on the third day of their cycle to the 5th day of their cycle. I hope that helps :). Hey Ladies if anyone else that is interested that would like to join the "secret" Facebook group i will put up the details again, so far we have 11 members and counting (well i hope) lol. Please add me as a friend frist on Facebook other wise i won't be able to invite you onto the group. My name is Linda Pappas-Milton and my network is Australia, please then either send me a message or type in the friend request who you are on here and that you would like to be invited to the group and i will happily invite you :). The more the merrier :). Double Dust to all~ Linda :).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?