TTC Twins 2008 Part 5

172 Replies
Bryandi - April 13

Allright ladies time for a new thread. Here comes part 6! See you all there!

mm773 - April 14

hi esmeraldausiahon i was really confused on the different terminology used here but thanks for explaining all of that and i wish you all the best also keep me posted on your status good luck!

jenniferjo - April 14

MM, we've moved to part 6 if you'd like to join us.

supermommieof2 - May 20

Hi I am new to the thread and I am hoping for any help of information on getting pregnant with twins. Whatever helps increase i'll do, I am going to be starting clomid the first week of June !! Thanks

little2much - July 17

Hi Ladies I have been reading this forum for a while. Bryandi I wanted to know if you got confirmation of twins through ultrasound yet also and if you used any other methods besides days 3-7 and prenatal vitamins, also if its not too much to ask your age. I really really want twins and hopefully at least 1 boy in the twin bundle I know I ask for way to much, but A girl can dream she. Thank you so much

Krissy68 - July 18

little2much - I wanted to tell you hi and welcome to group. I'm still trying to get pg. I am on cd 14 right now but I did take clomid 3-7 and then estrodoil (estrogene) 8-12 and I have been bding away. I got my BFP on the opk and my age is 40. I hope this help you out and good luck to you as well. Krissy68

want2ins - May 5

Hi everyone does anyone know of a reliable place to order Clomid and cheap? what is the average cost? How many days does it take to arrive?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?