Please Help Me

1 Replies
Newdaddy - March 26

how the relationship ended at around 12 weeks as she told me I have done nothing wrong but her feelings had changed it's just weird as the day before she was telling me she loved me loads.Our baby was born on 2/3/11 and approx 3 weeks before I was staying at her mums with her so I was there plus we was having s_x before birth and just felt like we was together even during birth she wouldn't let me go I.e hugging me,kissing me etc which I was told is very rare and she was even calling my name.I have been there everyday since he was born and felt like things were getting better but has recently been given a council flat but wants me to have a key and hints i would be able to stay a few nights a week along with if I did move in then i would have to pay part rent but tonight she said to me that she wants me to go home as she needs to get use to having our son by herself,I'm just really confused as deep down I know something is still there and that she must still have feelings for me with the amount of time we spend together even her friends say it's weird as we are always together and if she hated me then that wouldn't happen,could it all still be her body settling down ?

E457 - August 23

old thread

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?