Spotting During Pregnancy-pg110063420738

407 Replies
AnxiouslyWaiting - August 30

I have been spotting for a week now and I'm 3 weeks pregnant. How I got 3 + home pregnancy tests so early is beyond me. They're checking my HCG levels to see if it's implanting or if it's an impending miscarriage.

alenerummel - December 31

It is nice to hear everyone's stories. I hope everyone is doing well. I am only 2-3 weeks pregnant and started to spot. Most of it was the brownish pink. There was once or twice that was a red. It is only spotting I am not bleeding. I am not cramping, but am still worried.

alenerummel - December 31

It is nice to hear everyone's stories. I hope everyone is doing well. I am only 2-3 weeks pregnant and started to spot. Most of it was the brownish pink. There was once or twice that was a red. It is only spotting I am not bleeding. I drank a lot of water on Sat. night and then on Sun. this started. I am thinking maybe I am just flushing out old blood from all the water I drank. I am not cramping and I am not clotting. It's like flakes or something. I went to the er and I have to go back to take the second blood test to see if my count goes up. I guess if it goes up I am still pregnant. I am still worried. It sounds like this is very common. The er was not rea__suring. They basiclly said that I was at the end of a pregnancy or I am still pregnant. They did not mention anything about this being normal :(

mackenzie32312 - March 8

Hi, im 16 years old and 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I went for and ultrasound at 6 weeks and 3 days and they saw the heartbeat and the sac and everything looked fine. Last week however, at 8 weeks and 3 days preg. i experienced some brownish discharge so i went to the doctor and had a pelvic exam and an ultrasound and i got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat and they said that everything looked normal and they couldnt see why i would be bleeding, the doctor said my cervix was thick and closed like it should be, but last night i wiped and i had reddish watery looking blood, it almost looked like a light period..i put a pad on and there were only like 2 little drops on there when i checked it this morning, and there was nothing when i wiped. I have had no cramping or anything like that, this is my first pregnancy though so i am just freaking out and idk what to do because i can't keep calling the doctor.

ronkwas - March 30

Just found out I'm pregnant, but can I still have my period

rizza3 - May 20

I think you should call or visit now your doctor so that you know now what’s happening to you and probably need the examination to make sure that you and your baby are fine and to rule out any complications.

Phuonggt - September 23

Hi I m in my 6 weeks pregnant on sunday afternoon when i was going to the bathroom when I wipe my spot i started to notice I have brown spotting... its wasn't blood yet I was worry i had to went to the hospital for check up i didnt know whats going on, i was worry... they did the ultra sound and blood test ... i was conform that the baby hasnt have heart beat yet they didnt find it but my blood test came back conform that i m heading the right place the baby is okay... they told me to take it easy... what should i do? get more rest? i work as well... should I lay off work in till i get better? they told me go see the doctor this week

Phuonggt - September 23

and my spotting havent gone yet but i didnt have any bad cramps

mattswife3 - January 26

I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant and started spotting yesterday. Just a little pink when I wipe after using the bathroom. My first doctors appointment isn't for another 3 1/2 weeks. This is my 1st pregnancy and I don't want to continually call the doctor for every little thing that's wrong. I haven't had any cramping and none of my pregnancy symptoms have disappeared. Should I be worried? Should I call my ob/gyn?

dreamy2433 - February 25

hi everyone I wanted to invite you all to check out chatterscene dot com they have a great pregnancy and due date area for mommies to chat in:)

him0505 - March 5

I am 8 weeks and 2 days along. Up until now all was well and there was n spotting. We saw a strong heart beat of 6.5 week fetus and the hormone levels were great.Today in the morning i woke up and when i wiped myself after peeing, i saw brown discharge on the TP, and also in the urine (sorry for grossing u out) and freaked out. Since morning me and hubby have been terrified! We went to see my OBGYN, and she checked the cervix was closed, the sonogram showed a growing fetus with HB of 180 BPM! That was a little rea__suring, but i have had a M/C at 8 weeks (that time, the HB was never registered though, and i had spotting from 6.5 weeks then) I had bonded so much with my little one inside,and now i cant help but think negative....i am really terrified, the Doc said "to wait and watch" , seeing her in a week, but this is so scary......has anyone faced this?

babebaby66 - March 14

i am nearly 7 weeks pregnant and my bleeding started 2 weeks ago but brown, then for the past few days i have been bleeding dark red like a period my dr told me my blood work more than doubled which was great that means the pregnancy is progressing, but why all the bleeding.my ultra sound they could not see much but what they couold see was 2 sacs or 1 abnormal one, which doesnt make sense if u cant see because it is to early than how can he say he seen 2 sacs? im so confused and ready to go get a second opinion, i go for another ultra sound on thursday so maybe this will tell more.

sull_shayna - April 5

Unfortunately yes this is a sign of possible miscarriage. I had the same thing happen to me around 7 weeks pregnant.I went to the hospital for them to run tests and they said the baby was fine. I later found out at a doctors apt that I was pregnant with twins and lost one of them. This is pretty common (the disappearing twin), and may be what you are experiencing.

Jehnavi - May 27

A number of females fail in realizing that they have conceived since they mistakenly think that bleeding is early stage of period. Generally implantation blood loss is quite scant and lasting for few hours to several days on end. womenhealthcenter dot net

mumof2boys - September 5

Kelly it sounds like implantation. Not sure tho, thats just from reading the net. Ive had a miscarriage then went on to have a healthy pregnancy after. Im now 5 weeks pregnant and had spotting a very light colour and not too much but am worried. Just a waiting game. These websites are great as we all experience similar things and can relate, reaasure and validate things for eachother, unlike our male counter parts lol.. Keep up the good work ladies..

lily81 - September 8

Hi, this is my first pregnancy. I am about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant and I started getting brown spotting 4 days ago. I took another test and it is still saying I am 3+ weeks pregnant. I get some pains like period pains. The early pregnancy clinic said to come in after 10 days but I'm really worried I am having a miscarriage.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?