Spotting During Pregnancy-pg110063420738

407 Replies
lily81 - September 8

Hi, this is my first pregnancy. I am about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant and I started getting brown spotting 4 days ago. I took another test and it is still saying I am 3+ weeks pregnant. I get some pains like period pains. The early pregnancy clinic said to come in after 10 days but I'm really worried I am having a miscarriage.

MOMOF2 - October 12

Well this is my first time to post on something like this, so here I go. My LMP was july 13, 2010. Got a positive hpt august 17. Went to primary care dr on september 9, also got a positive pt. But my blood pressure was way high, so he put me on meds. Started spotting on 9/30. Went to a new ob on 10/1. She said the baby only measured about 6 weeks, there was no heartbeat, the pregnancy sac was abnormaly shaped, and she thinks it is a misscarrage. She did a pelvic exam and my cervix was closed. They also took blood. She offered me to go see an ultra sound tech, we said yes, and she wanted to see me after that. But they were unable to schedule my appointment befor I had to go back the see the ob, so I oppted to just see what the ob had to say. I went back to her exactly 7 days later. She says"It is 6weeks 6days, the pregnancy sac is now round but big, and I still think it is a misscarrage. She did not do another pelvic or take anymore blood. I have had no cramps, still spotting just mainly notice it after useing the restroom. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?