Bleeding At 18 Weeks Pg1259002603

1 Replies
lillovebean - November 23

Okay not trying to be discusting....my husband and I were having s_x the other night, and he put his fingers inside me and pushed a little hard, when he did I felt a pop. We finished up and when we were done I went to the bathroom and had some blood come out, but nothing dark red, just looked like I had maybe been scratched or something....It just came off when I wiped and nothing much after that. I have had a bit of pain in my stomach since, nothing major just a little bit. What do you think that I should do? Any advice? No blood since, just hurts a bit more on my right side now in my belly but no pain down there....

geeminor - February 16

Hmm, I would talk to your midwife. The popping feeling may have just been a little scratch (get him to file his nails!), but I would want to get it checked out. I'm 13 wks pregnant and my partner put his fingers in me during s_x and although I normally like it, I felt a bit nervous about him being so close to my cervix. I asked him to stop and afterward explained to him that while I am pregnant, he can do it, but only really gently and not deeply. He respected that. On your tummy pains, I get all sorts of little pains in my cervix, lower abdomen etc. Sometimes I worry about them, but sometimes I just think that there is a lot going on in my body and I am bound to get little pains here and there. Geeminor

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?