How Much Is Too Much Pg1271173407

1 Replies
tjb650 - April 13

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I started at my highest nonpregnancy weight ever, 244. I did good the first 4 months and gained no weight. At my 5 month visit I had gained 7lbs. Now 251. I have been trying to walk lately, but I get so exhausted and my lower back aches. I have never had these issues in my other pregnancies. I know the weight is the reasoning. I wanna push myself to keep going, but how much is too much? Should I not push myself to keep walking. I am scared I could harm the baby or myself, should I be?

zookeeper - May 14

If you are exhausted you need to stop. Take a break...even if you take an hour break and then walk again for a bit. Don't push your body when it is telling you to stop. Just keep an eye on what you are eating (do not starve yourself or the baby) and walk when you can. You can get the weight off after the baby comes. I think you have done pretty darn good only gaining 7lbs in the first 5 mths. You are going to gain some..you have to. The baby is extra weight, amniotic fluid is extra weight etc. Listen to your body and get back at it as soon as you can after delivery : )

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?