Pregnancy After Methotrexate-pg112838229518

385 Replies
Jessica - October 31

Jody--I hope that it's just implantation bleeding!!! Are you going to take another test?!?! I'm going to admit something sort of weird--I've been spotting, but way earlier than usual, which I said. By the time I've started spotting, my b___bs are usually back to not sore. I know that I had methotrexate and this is the 1st period after a miscarriage, and after each one will be different, but there's something else...I just checked my cervical position, and was shocked by how swollen my v____al wall is!!! That's has only happened EVER with pregnancy. Is the metho playing tricks? Because of the spotting (with some red in it), I'm not going to get my hopes up, but it IS strange. Would a period after metho mimic pregnancy? Even worse, what if this one is already miscarrying??? That would make 4--no kids. Someone's not going to be sleeping tonight...

lajaune - October 31

Hi ladies just want you to know that I love reading your post. I had the methoyrexate shot back in August because of a tubal preg and your Q's and A's have really helped me out. I want to say Good Luck to both of you on your positives. I hope that I did not intrude.

Jody - October 31

Yes, AF arrived!!!!!!!!! That's what I get for buying a cheap test! Oh well! Keep trying! I knew it was too good to be true!

Jessica - October 31

Hi, Lajaune! Of course you're not intruding--the more the merrier, right? How did metho affect you? I think that I'm still having some problems with it...welcome to the group, small as we are. :) Jody--sorry to hear about AF! Same thing here. Though, sadly, I couldn't help but take a test, got a +, even got an hCG this AM, positive, but started gushing blood. The doc won't help me at all. So, indeed, this is at least 4 pregnancies, no children. I'm getting a bit disheartened! But, Jody, we can be cycle buddies, I suppose. :)

Melissa - October 31

Jessica! oh hon, i feel so bad! you need to go and slap your d__n doctor ! seriously, he sucks! and I thought military drs were bad. you and Jody, let nature do it's thing. I just hope since I didn't have a period in between the procedure and pg, i don't have any problems. and Lajaune, come on in! we all need each other! *~'* baby dust by the truckloads!

Lajaune - October 31

Thanks... after the shot which was the end of August about two weeks later af arrived and stayed with me for two weeks, then did not show up again until this past Sunday. I had my tubes untied in 2003. I have two kids and married but my husband do not have any. I want so bad to be preg, I am going to try to this month, thanks for letting me jump in here. After the methotrexate did any of you experience really bad stomach pain?

Melissa - October 31

well, i had a d&c and i was sore all over down there, i don't think the shot did anything but make me spot the whole month of sept. sux either way. good luck to ya!

Jody - October 31

Hi Girls, I hate AF! Ever since I went off the pill in June my periods are soooooooooo heavy! It sucks! I Anyway, I hope next month is the month. Hubbie thinks it will be cause its his b-day! I hope so too! I know it will happen when it is the right time. I don't want to go through another m/c thats for sure.Jessica- sorry to hear the news. We can be cycle buddies and support for other. Melissa- don't worry-everything will be fine! Lajaune- nice to meet you, join in the fun and baby dust to you too! Talk to you all tomorrow!

lajaune - November 1

I have a question, we are going to try this month and I need to know how do you check your cervical? I am trying to chart my ovulation with an online charting site I don't want to keep bothering my doc even though that is his job. Well if any of you can offer any info on this I would greatly apprecitate it.

Melissa - November 1

girls, i'm so scared! i have been really lightly spotting light brown for a few days, but today, it got to the underwear. it was only when i wiped, but what do i do? i tried to call the ob/gyn, but they have to call me back. this is how it started the past 2 times. please, tell me this will be ok. i still have all my symptoms. i just can't lose another one! what's wrong with me?!! :(

Jody - November 1

Melissa-don't worry! Do you have cramping? I wouldn't worry if there is no blood or cramping. You will be ok! Just take it easy and stay positive. Good luck and keep us informed.:)

Melissa - November 1

i'm trying, Jody, but it's scary. my friend who had hers says she had similar spotting. she said it was old blood, but jeez. i hate not knowing anything! but the thing is with the last two, i didn't have any symptoms at all, and this one i do, i had very little cramping today, just hardly anything. i heard it's stretching. well, here's to going to bed, and trying to get some sleep.

Jody - November 2

How is everyone doing today? Melissa and Jessica , I hope you guys are ok. Any news?

Melissa - November 2

Jody, i called the hospital and talked to a lady from the ob/gyn clinic, and she says spotting is normal, and not to worry. like you said, as long as it doesn't go red. i'm getting big already. my b___bs are huge! how's your thing going?

Jody - November 2

Hi Melissa, Glad to hear your ok. I am doing ok despite I'm flowing like a river! LOL!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to trying again this month! My goal is to have a 2006 baby! So I still have a few months left! Talk to you later! P.S. I hope my b___bs go big! LOL I am only 5'3 and weight 100 pds so you could imagine my chest size! LOL

Melissa - November 6

hey all, still nothing new going on. i don't fit into any of my bras anymore. and the belly still sticks out. even my jeans are getting bad. still no morning sickness. altho the other night, the guy who lives in the apt below me, i swear, he was making hot dog food or vomit....something. the smell coming into my place was so strong and nasty, i lit candles, opened windows. i had to try to sleep without breathing thru my nose! ugh, i wanted to go yell at him. so any news?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?