AUGUST 2010 BABIES Pg1264373300

88 Replies
c2beaudoin - February 17

Lily that is awesome! Were you hoping for a boy??? I'm so jealous you guys all get to find out lol it makes me want to find out as well but I know my husband will never go for it lol, he's old fashioned. He wants it to be a surprise for every single pregnancy, lame a__s haha.

fismama - February 17

celine: I am so sorry he is making you do that I dont know how he can...maybe when you guys do your u/s at 20 weeks or whatever he'll see it and change his mind...If he doesn't just try and sneak a peak..look up u/s pics and study them so when you see it you'll know it!

Rosiemama - February 17

CĂ©line - glad to hear I'm not the only one who's exhausted these days. I have a hard time making it through the workday - I have had to put my head on my desk and nap each one of the last few days. Hopefully this will change soon... I am hardly functional. Of course the Olympics aren't helping. I can't help staying up late at night to watch all those men in spandex.

hollyl2313 - February 17

I have definetly been more tired than first trimester. I try to rest while my youngest naps but usually doesn't happen since my four year old needs tending to. Lily- I wouldn't go buy any blue yet.. I was told at my 13 week ultrasound that I was having a boy, but a month later "she" was no longer a boy, LOL. At this gestation boy/ girl genatils look very similar since they are still developing. I hope they are right though : ) Celine- Maybe your hubby would be kind enough to let you find out, but keep it a secret from him? I have seen some moms do it on "A Baby Story." I had a dr appt. yesterday and I won't be able to get my ultrasound until I'm exactly 20 weeks :( I'm bummed, five weeks feels so far away. Has anyone done the Chinese gender calendar??? I think it would be neat to see how accurate it is. It was right with my other three kids. This time it says girl, which we are hoping for. So we'll see.

lynzelou - February 17

We went to the 3D ultrasound place and the results are: IT'S A GIRL! We are so excited. I never pictured myself having a girl...always thought boy but I am thrilled! Little Miss Ruby! It was awesome. My mom, dad, stepdad and of course my husband were all there! It was such a nice experience! I can't wait to hear more about all of your appointments and what you're having! Yay!!!

c2beaudoin - February 18

My co-worker at work did that, where she found out what it was but can't tell anyone even her husband and she says it kinda sucks because you can't share the excitement with anyone. It's better that neither of us know that way it won't slip. I did do the chinese calendar thing and it said girl for us. So we'll have to wait and see :)

hoping4bpf - February 18

We did not care either way but we want 2 kids and we always wanted to older brother! We are so excited!!! I wish I could post the picture on here so you guys could see the definite PENIS. I have looked at all my friends ultrasounds who had girls and it looks NOTHING like that haha! I am pretty confident it is a boy, I know it is early but the picture really does prove it. Holly: I cannot believe they told you it was a boy and it ended up a girl! Had you already bought things? We are already starting the shopping!! Did they show you pictures of the p___s also?! I am wondering how that happens! Celine: I cannot believe you are waiting to find out!! How are you doing the nursery and the baby showers and all of that?! My friend is pregnant now (37 weeks) with a girl and I cannot imagine finding EVERYTHING in gender neutral!!! Good luck to you!

fismama - February 18

hoping I am very happy for you some of my friends found out they were having boy at like 14 or 15 weeks..It's kinda hard to miss a little weener....lol so congrates!! Celine~ I recomend buying gender nutral either way it's easy they have cute stuff these days...I am not sure about clothing but you can always do a baby shower after the baby arrives..I think you'll do fine!!! good luck!

hollyl2313 - February 18

Lynz- Congrats on your little girl! I'm so happy for you. Lily-Yes we went out and started buying boy stuff that day!!! We did have some stuff that we couldn't return and was able to use that for our last baby. We were really hoping that it was a girl, so it did work out ; ) I don't think that we did get a p___s pic w/ my daughter,lol but with our son we have many. Celine- I guess it would be hard to know such A HUGE secret and not let it accidentally slip, but I bet once that baby is born you will be happy you waited for the surprise, it will give you that much to work for during labor. Well it is a beautiful sunny day, I'd better go enjoy it before it rains again.

tritty - February 18

I'm at work (and really I should be doing other things- ha!). Anyhow, I get e-mail updates when you guys post so I've been so excited but haven't been able to reply. Lily- congrats on discovering your little ones manhood! HOW EXCITING! Lyndsay- congrats on your little princess! Girls are SO MUCH FUN! but lots of drama :) My appointment that was supposed to be last week was rescheduled for tomorrow so i'm hoping that tomorrow i can find out what i'm having. i still would really like another girl but i'm used to the idea of a boy and i have a feeling that it's a little man. i feel like i don't really start bonding with the baby until i can call it by name and start dreaming about it being a part of our family. so i'm super excited to find out so we can start planning and dreaming. should be great! celine- i think it's important to do what's right for you guys. if your hubby doesn't want to find out and you're ok with the wait then go for it. having gender neutral stuff is really great if you're planning on having multiple kids. i have some friends and her husband did not want to know the s_x but she HAD to know so she found out and kept it a secret. She bought clothes and hid them in the closet and bought neutral bedding so he wouldn't know. sometimes she would call the baby a "he" and sometimes a "she" just to throw him off. it was a fun game for them. it ended up being a girl but that worked for them. i couldn't do that. i suck at keeping secrets! lol! have a good night ladies. i'm hoping to have exciting news to share tomorrow afternoon!

tritty - February 19

alright ladies, i FINALLY had my much awaited ultrasound. I'll address the most important things first. My placenta previa issue has already resolved itself. HORRAY! secondly, the baby looks great. that's the really important part. you all know that i took an intelligender test. it gave me a clear as day "BOY" response. so i've been mentally preparing myself to have a son but deep down my "gut instinct" has said girl. well, let's just say that a woman should trust her intuition! ITS A GIRL!!!!! I am sooooo excited. I get my second little princess and i already have EVERYTHING that i need for her. TONS of cute clothes, shoes, and i cant wait to get them out again! anyhow, this is a dream come true for me. now for number 3 i'd be very excited for a boy but i wanted to make sure i got my 2 girls :) THANK YOU LORD! hope you all are having an equally exciting day and have a great weekend.

hoping4bpf - February 19

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO tritty!!!!! SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! you got JUST what you wanted thats awesome!!!!!!!!! Hope it gets very very easy for you from here on out with NO MORE WORRIES!!!!! now...GO SHOP! ( I know you have everything but its still fun!)

c2beaudoin - February 19

Yay Tritty so excited for you!!! I'm hoping for a boy but something is telling me that it's a girl, I just have that feeling lol. But congrats to all of you, looks like it's mostly going to be all august girls lol. You'll all have to wait until august to find out what I'm having :) On another note, many of you were complaining about headaches and I had been lucky and had none, well I should have knocked on wood cuz a major migraine hit me yesterday, the make you sick to your stomach kind of migraine! I just want to die lol. And tylenol just doesn't cut for me, I'm a 2 extra strength advil migraine kinda girl lol.

hoping4bpf - February 19

tried to post a link of the baby boy picture but it will not let me, any ideas how I can show it to you ladies so you can tell me if its definitely a boy or if you think it could turn into a girl?!

tritty - February 19

Thanks guys! Excited can't even begin to explain how I feel. It's unreal! I was so ready to hear her tell me it was a boy and when she said girl my husband was like, "can you please check again and make sure before we get really excited." lol! and she checked again and sure enough..... it looks like a little walnut for a girl because of the labia. there is definitely a walnut. i have another ultrasound in a month (the normal 20 week one- but i'll be 21 weeks) and they'll confirm it then but it's obviously a girl. Celine- sorry about your killer headaches. its from all the wonderful hormones we have running through our bodies and tylenol doesn't do much for me either. it stinks! just try and sleep when you can and hope it works itself out. Lily- you can't put the ( w w w) part on the link or it won't let you post. just tell us the rest and we'll add those 3 letters. this site is funny about posting links. please do post it though! it'd be fun to look at!

hollyl2313 - February 19

Tritty- Congrats on your baby girl!!! I know thats what you were really hoping for. Did you do the chinese gender calendar??? Lily-I hope I didn't give you doubts about your baby boy. I'm pretty sure that my Dr. at the time was a quack and thats why I did not use him again! Did you do the gender calendar too? My sister had an ultrasound not related to pregnancy and I tried to see if they'd sneek a peek for me but they weren't going for it, lol! No headaches for me, but I have been having stomach and bowel issues sorry if TMI. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?