Gina94124

6 Replies
HeatherIsHopeful - May 16

I was just wondering how your 20 u/s went?!?! you said in your "mothers instinct" post that your u/s was on Wednesday.. sooo did you find out the gender??? Im so nosey lol or as I like to call it 'curious' :)

gina94124 - May 17

LoL!!! i was juuust as curious as u were...& suprisingly...its a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i cudnt believe the sonographer i kept saying " WAAT???? ARE U SURE?? CAN U CHECK AGAIN??" LMAO! my Bf is sooooo happy i on the other hand felt kinda let down..i was hoping for a boy..girls scare me..lol. there too much cuz i was tooo much! lol. but hey im ready for her! lol

HeatherIsHopeful - May 17

I knowhow you feel lol Im having a girl and Im so scared shes gonna be a little hell raiser when she gets older. oh well, Im still happy to have my little princess. DH wanted a boy... he is the only boy in his family and feels like he has to carry on the family name and all that.. also his two sisters both have two daughters lol so his family was ready for a boy. maybe next time hehe. Congrats on your little girl!! Im so happy for you.

gina94124 - May 17

THANK YOOU! i was sooo not prepared for her. i had boy names picked out and everything!!! lol. even in my dreams i seen nothing but boys. lol i was sooo wrong. evryone but my BF was wrong. its such a good feeling though to know she's int here...i seen her sucking her thumb and grabbing her feet...she was even smiling!! i have pictures!! lol. how far along are you?

HeatherIsHopeful - May 18

lol thats cool that you got good pictures... I got a picture of my baby with her foot in her mouth lol. we even got a 3d/4d ultrasound done and she was still playing with her feet, it was so cute.

gina94124 - February 3

hi Heather! hope all is well! it has been almost 4 years since these posts!my goodness how time flies... hope you and your little girl are well....if you are still on this website please feel free to keep in touch! im finally back on this website since i am expecting baby #2! yay! hope to hear back from you! :)

dekraytom - December 10

I got it .It's pretty easy to understand. Thanks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?