May 2011 Babies

72 Replies
Kat21 - November 27

I know me too actually i only have one girl friend where i live cause i moved here 4 years ago and the rest of the people i know don't speak english too much and i can speak t a bit but i can't write in french plus its way too complicated to express yourself in a different language so i feel really lonely here sometimes and my man comes with me to all my appointments cause they are in french at least for that i pretty much understand though!

AmbientGirl - November 27

aww where are you living now? My husband is French (from Cornwall) and I don't understand a word of it. When we were starting to learn it in SA we moved to Canada so didn't really learn much of it!

Kat21 - November 27

I am in quebec city but i am from new brunswick in canada i had no choice to learn a bit when i met my man he was from here and i moved here to be with him lol i need to be able to work etc

I think I would be screwed if I lived in a mostly French community! Cool we're both with French men and our LMP were the same woo!

Kat21 - November 27

Haha awesome!!

I've been having very odd dreams lately and last night I didn't sleep at all. This time round my b___bs hurt a lot but my nausea isn't as bad thank god. OH and I'm also getting cravings, something I did not have with my son.

Kat21 - November 27

I have been having really odd dreams too like in the begin of my pregnancy for two weeks straight all i did was dream about my ex's lol i didnt sleep at all last night either i couldn't get comfortable! I have had a few cravings ribs were one now i am stuck on grape juice lol

I had a dream my friend was in a high speed chase on the highway but she was driving a... skateboard (sat down) it was nuts, that and lots of bug dreams. I've been craving fries, apple juice and vanilla yogurt like mad!

Kat21 - November 27

Actually one thing i crave but try not to eat alot is skittles lol I actally keep dreaming my baby is a girl not sure if that means anything i know in my dream the baby grows up realy fast.

mmmm skittles, I love smarties and I bought jelly beans the other day (then felt sick after eating them) I have a feeling I'm having a girl... but I also had that feeling the first time round and ended up with a boy, who knows!!!

Kat21 - November 28

Your smarties were in my dream last night i had to rush to get them to someone who needed them cause they had no energy lol. I had alot of weird dreams last night i was mcdonalds ordering burgers at one point and i dont know why lol

AmbientGirl - November 28

haha! Mine was very hectic too, every room in my house would change after I left it so when I came back to it, it looked completely different...odd. That person you were getting smarties for in your dream was me lol! I'm always running low on energy!

Kat21 - November 28

Lol!! ya me too i never had enough energy it must be harder with a child already though you almost have no choice to have some energy i have respect for you though knowing your doing all you can! I feel silly to say i have no energy when all i do is clean and feed the cats.

Nooo don't feel silly! Being pregnant is hard work as much as our men don't think so. With my son I was so exhausted and sick all the time I just wanted to melt away. Sometimes I have no idea how I have the energy either but I kinda have to lol. The WORST part is I got a phone call this morning and I'm going to be babysitting my friend's kid today while she moves UGHH!! She's high energy but she's also aggressive towards my son which requires a lot of patience which I'm severely lacking in today. Did not sleep well again last night so it's creeping up on me and I'm being major crank!

Kat21 - November 28

Oh that's going to be rough i am actually thinking of putting a babysitting ad at the grocery store in my village i am bored to have nothing to do and i am use to be around kids i babysat for years. I have been losing patience with our house because it being renovated!! Its pretty much done tomorrow is the deadline for him to be done anyways lol

hahah! I love kids... I love kids even more if they don't bite and hit my son all the time. It wouldn't be half as bad if she was well behaved but she's not which makes it difficult. Think I'm gonna have some toast and honey this morning!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?