Sept 2010 Babies

83 Replies
rosenow - February 26

Hi girls! I though I would get this started. I am due Sept 8th and can't wait for my 1rst trimester girls to follow! Congrats on hitting this milestone in every pregnancy and I pray that everyone has a smooth sailing time in the 2nd trimester. I am so excited to share this journey with you week by week!

fismama - February 26

I am 13 weeks today!! Due Sept.3rd I was actually about to post when you already did..thanks!!!lol I have been doing ok I still get sick from time to time but other than that I am doing well...We get to see our little lizard again on the 15 of April and we will be finding out what were having..we both want a boy because we already have a girl(Fiona) but a girl would be so much easier! I hope everyone makes it here soon and we can all find out what are babies are...YAYA!!! take care!

kearly - March 1

hi girls ! fismama, i love the name fiona ! we also have a girl (tessa) and although it woudl be easier for clothes and toys, we also want a boy. either way we'll be happy, but i can't wait to find out. hi rosenow ! went maternity shopping with my mom and brothers girlfriend yesterday and i got so much stuff. oldnavy is having a huge sale. dresses for $9.50. i got a lot of dresses b/c the thought of wearing those full belly pants in august seems dreadful. the pants i'm buying are all those low panel ones. so is anyone feeling flutters ? i've felt a couple last week but the last one i swear was the baby. it was way to obvious that it made me tell my daughter. it was wonderful ! i ate fried pickles at lunch yesterday and it was heaven ! the greatest invention :-) well, hopefully other ladies will join in soon... have a nice day.

fismama - March 1

Kearly, need to go to Oldnavy and some of those desses it get very hot here during the summer I love dresses...How long does the sale last? OK and Fried Pickles where did you get that please send me one...my address is....lol That sound CRAZY good... Ok and I can totally feel the baby it is the weirdest thing with Fiona I started feeling her at 15 weeks this time it started for sure at like 12 1/2 but didn't want to say anything cause sounding stupid sometimes happens alot to me.....but I can it's really weird it feels like someone is tapping me with a finger really fast and then I can just feel flutters...Sean (myhusband) wants to feel it real bad he thinks it's not far sometimes...lol he has no idea how unfar it is...

rosenow - March 1

Hi girls. Kearly great to hear from you!! Fried Pickles??? I don;t know. I have not been craving pickles at all. My craving has been toasted tomato sandwiches. I had chicken b___s the other night but they were not so good. Fried things made my stomach churn so deapfried pickles... Hmmm.. I guess I would just have to try. I had million dollar relish the other day with roasted beef and that felt like it was to die for. As for feeling baby. Nothing so far. Just a big hard ball poking itself out of my lower abdomen. Although I am dreaming allot about the baby and feeling it move in my dreams. I was actually suposed to go to Old NAvy this weekend but some things came up and I could not get to the city. If we have a girl we are naming her Annie Marie Rosenow (after my mother and Grandmother and myself) and if it's a boy, well not sure yet lol. Merrill, Mitchel, Matthew. I am not sure at all. I am a teacher so bad kids eliminate the possibility of me using their names for my kids lol. Well I should get going. Bells going to ring any second. Toodles girls! Can't wait to share my "fluter" story when it happens.

fismama - March 1

rosenow, the flutters will come soon enough long with the kicking and nugging...all day and all night long!!! I love that part but in the middle of the night not so much and then there will be hicups those are fun too!!! If if we have a girl her name will be Stella Louise or Stalle Kymberly Keith....we can decide so my old sister Kymberly will decide( she could never have kids) and for boys we have been round and round...Jade robert, Davey Robert, William, it's so hard to pick a boys name that why I think we may have a girl again we picked Fiona and that's what she was always suppose to be...but d__n it if my son goes by Bob I will just scream!!! lol

fismama - March 1

oh and Chef boyaredee raviol mmmmm...they are so good!! and some strawberries!!

rosenow - March 1

fismama" you made me laugh because today I actually picked some of that up!! I never eat the canned over processed stuff but it is just soooooo good. I hae not had it since I was a kid but now that I am preggers I was craving it!

fismama - March 1

Rose, I am glad that I made you laugh I have also been craving fruit like crazy strawberries with just a bit of sugar, melons and grapes frozen too..and Ice cream mmm ice cream!!!! lol

fismama - March 1

hey i just thought of this if you ladies have a facebook come find me Adrienne Sheppard Keith..

rosenow - March 2

Oh wonderful! my facebook is Loreyna Rosenow Just tell me who you are when you send the invite. I was sick last night from the ravioli LOL. I also have been eating too much acidic fruit so I have to cut back. I went with cantaloop instead of strawberries. I love honeydew and cantaloop! Sooooo yummy! Try a really ripe honeydew dipped in full flavour natural yogurt! To die for! Have a great day girls!

kearly - March 2

hi girls ! adrienne, i have no idea when the sale is on until. it was only in the stores and i think it might have been to just get rid of stuff. where do you live ? i'm in PA just outside of philly. it's just humid and gross in july and august. i'll def. come find you girls on facebook. I'm "kristina haley early". fun ! i check facebook more often anyway :-) adrienne, glad you can feel the flutters too, thought i was being silly but that last time i just knew that's what it was. can't wait for the real thing though. so last night, i had the worst gas pains in my life. they lasted about 3-4 hours and i had to take my daughter to gymnastics huddled forward like a moron. i've been taking fiber for gi issues, but then had an apple and a fiber one muffin, so i guess i just overdid it :-) i love both of your names ! if we have a girl, it will be jane. my husband wants jane martha (martha after his mom). i'm not crazy about the martha, but will suck it up. for a boy it's julian maxwell. after a dear friend of my husbands who died a while back. i do love that one so no issues there. you girls are making me hungry ! i think i just crave salty/spicy things. i eat pretty bland and healthy normally so it's a real struggle to not give in to temptation, but the scale will be good motivation to keep it in check. ok, will go do facebook now...fun stuff !

kearly - March 2

adrienne, i couldn't find "sheppard keith" on facebook. should we try something else ? or maybe you have a setting that make your profile not show up if searched ???

rosenow - March 2

Hey girls. Kearly, I have gastro pains allot and have been taking Metamucil. It's fantastic and I rarely feal bloated and it keeps me regular. It taste kinda bad but one gla__s a day is all you need. When I get home I will add you to facebook. anyone else getting back pains? Sore hips? I have been. I had to buy a memory foam pad, fold it in half, then put it on my bed so that my hips would not hurt so much when I sleep on my side. I am chubby but not terribly overweight so I am thinking it's the pregnancy. How is everyone feeling otherwise? Toodles girls!

Mandersmm - March 2

Hi everyone. I finally made it the second trimester. Good to see that everyone is feeling well. I just got back from my second appointment and everything went great. Hopefully I'll get a slip for my ultrasound at the next visit so I can get it set up. We aren't going to find out the s_x of the baby with this one. Since it might be our last one, I would like a little suprise. We already have two boys so my hubby is hoping for a girl.

fismama - March 2

rose, I have to been having some pains...my hips have been hurting, i just hope they don't get any wider..thats the last thing I need my hips widened with fiona. try benefiber instead if you can that doesn't tast at all and it helped me last time...I was bad last time we tried everything and when I was still pooping soft b___s my husband almost died..sorry tmi but it was crazy...this time I have been ok with that haven't had to use anything nkock on wood!!! I was a little chubby when I got prego this time i was ten pounds more than with fiona but I have kept my weight going pretty well...I gained about 8lb already and haven't gained much more...I have noticed I can not eat pasta... Mandersmm, I am glad you made it...I hope this time will be good to everybody...I still get sick from time to time but I thinks it because I get to hungry...I have been trying to plan ahead bills are starting to pile a little and I like to plan and stay on top of things..And I realized My hubs and get to find out next month I can't beleive it has gone this fast..With fiona it took forever...sorry I talk about sometime and ramble and I think I may need to stop now!!! tty ladies later!!!

rosenow - March 7

Hey girls. How is everyone? Just a quick question. Anyone else feeling almost constant discomfort in their Abdomen? I just feel like there is a big sore there and if I move the wrong way it hurts a little. It's not unbearable just there. I have an Ultrasound and obgyn appt Tuesday so I think I will let him know then. Take care girls and God be with you are your little ones!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?