When To Start Wearing Maternity Clothes

22 Replies
ahidakar - July 6

I started showing at 12 weeks. My cloths were super tight so early in the pregnancy. By 15 weeks I couldn't wear any bras with under-wires or skirts that weren't stretchy and loose around the waste.

ahidakar - July 6

I started showing at 12 weeks. My cloths were super tight so early in the pregnancy. By 15 weeks I couldn't wear any bras with under-wires or skirts that weren't stretchy and loose around the waste.

jamessamuel - August 20

My spouse started to wear maternity clothes in her 14th week. As her original jeans got tight from waist. Moreover it depends also depends on each and everyone's body structure also. Some needs to wear it in their 20 th week.

jameshenry - September 22

It all depends on would be mother's body structure. This is the time when hormone starts changing and make the body fat and you require to wear loose clothing.

Beelost - May 24

I started to wear a new kind of clothes when in my 14-15 weeks. 

RoseM - June 23

I wanted to get ahead of it and purchase a range of maternity clothes ready to wear. Couldn't find any that i liked till a friend recommended Seraphine to me. Since i've never had to stress again. 

crystal22 - November 13

Hi MNMOM,

According to me, you should purchase new clothes for maternity because it is more important to feel more comfortable during these days.

There are many online websites from where you can purchase latest maternity dresses.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?