Bleeding After Sex-pg110669841257

31 Replies
abby - January 25

My husband and I had intercourse and then afterwards I had bright red bleeding after the fact I am 6 weeks pregnant so I freaked so we ended up in the emergency room that nite and they examined me and said my cervix is closed and they said that the baby was ok. But no more s_x! Will that be all throughout my pregnancy that's 34 weeks or did they problie mean till my next exam. Any ideas?

uumm - January 26

cc?

LLL - January 27

They mean until your OB gives you the go head. It was like that for me too. I had to wait until all bleeding stopped for 3 weeks and then have s_x if I bled I had to wait again but now we are having s_x and we are no having any problems.

kahla - February 12

what are the causes of having s_x but then bleeding heavy

natalie - April 2

am 6 weeks pregnant and startes bleeding after having s_x am i having a miscarriage

shannon - May 3

i had my period it was over then i had s_x then i bleed twice after intercourse then it went away. is this a symptom of pregnancy or something else?

no name - May 13

are u going to bleed after s_x

Ebyan - July 21

MY QUESTIONTING IS A WHY AM I BLEEDING SO MUCH AND ALSO, WHEN I HAVE s_x PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION THANK YOU

Jessica - August 8

I am currently going through my first miscarriage. Its been about 3-4 weeks so my hubby and I tried to have s_x and I started heavily bleeding afterward. Does any one have any advice or an answer to what might be causing this?

Kelly - August 21

Hi Abby this sounds so similar to me.I am 7 weeks pregnant, and My husband and I had s_x on vacaiton last Saturday, and after I stood up to find bright red blood all over him and down my legs. It scared me so much.It is my second pregnancy adn my first I had not bleeding ro spotting so I am praying this is not a miscarrage. I am not sure if it is miscarrage but my OB has me coming in in two weeks for an US. I too am abstaining from s_x until after my visit. May I ask if you had alot of bleeding? I am just wondering because I had alot, not clotting, but bright red bleeding that also dripped on my carpet, not to sound gross. I have not had pain, but had the birght red blood for the rest of the day off and on, then a little brown the next mornig. Any ideas? I hope you get Ok'ed before your due date to be able to have intercourse with your husband:) I hope me too. Hope to hear from you soon. Or anyone who reads this:)

bjc - August 22

i had s_x with my b/f/ twice in the same nite with no condom it wasen proper but it did go in n e pulled out just before he came but now im worried that i could be pregnant it was 2 days ago can i find out ?

LAURA - August 22

I HAD BLEEDING AFTER s_x ALSO. NOT BRIGHT RED AND NOT AS MUCH , BUT STILL SCARY. COLOR OF MINE WAS MORE RUSTY...MORE ON MY HUSBAND THAN ON ME. I DID NOT HAVE PAIN, NO MORE BLOOD SINCE, BUT OCCASIONAL BROWNISH DISCHARGE. ANYONE HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEM? ANY THOUGHTS?

melissa - August 29

i am 15 weeks pregnant and the last time my husband and i had intercourse i started bleeding. Not a lot but it is still scary. it stopped but when i got up to use the bathroom that night there was blood again. Its the next day now and it is brownish in color just like when you finish up your period. I trying not to worry so i would love to hear from someone with a similar problem maybe you ease my mind.

Angela - September 13

I got pregnant in Jan '05. Unfortunately after me and my husband were having s_x I started bleeding. I had asked myh doctor about it and he told me it can be perfectly normal. Well, my pregnancy ended in March '05. Me and my husband were devasted. We waited our 3 months like the doctor had told us and in August we found out we were expecting again. Last night we had s_x and afterwards there was pinkish blood on me and him. I have called my doctor for a blood test. When you go in for a doctors visit (for your referral to you obgyn) the doctor advises you to go get blood taken for your prenatal screening as well as a few other things. If you are worried about your pregnancy go into your doctors office explain your concern and ask to get 2 forms to go get blood taken. What you want to do is get your blood taken and 2 days later get it taken again. Your hormone levels should have doubled by then, if they have, you know (right now) that your pregnancy is going fine regardless of any bleeding. With my miscarriage I waited for a month and a half for my ultrasound. My ultrasound was on a monday (we didn't get a good report while having the ultrasound) by friday I was having the miscarriage. I, and I know anyone with these concerns does not want to wait until there ultrasound only to find out that it is not looking good. My nurse was not sympathetic at all, made me cry then my nose started to bleed. It is hard for me still to talk about this. If anyone has gone through a miscarriage and still find themselves crying theirselves to sleep there is a book called "I'll hold you in heaven" by Jack Hayford. This book really helped me. Angela

Mariana Darley - October 1

I had the same problem last night and I d like to find the answer. I am scared as well

Mariana Darley - October 1

My husband and I had intercourse and then afterwards I had bright red bleeding only few drops after the fact I am 11 weeks pregnant. Any ideas what is this?

Amanda - October 11

My sister was told the same thing and she continued to have s_x, then she unfortunately had a miscarriage! Be CAREFUL!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?