Grandpa Viv

18 Replies
Eksanity - October 21

My girlfriend and i have s*x this october 18 . It is not a totaly s*x tho cause we are both virigin . I did not penetrate her that deep . I only enters the head of my p***s in her . But before we did it . I urinated and wipe all the precum on the tip of my p***s . And suddenly shes always feel tired. She changes mood so quickly . Is there any chance thats shes pregnant? Because we are not ready yet and were both scared . If that thing happen we will suicide together . Pls help us :( thankyou

Grandpa Viv - October 22

The contact you describe is quite unlikely to cause pregnancy. Signs appearing sooner than five days after the incident would not be related to pregnancy. They might relate to hormones upset by sexual debut. 

Its time for you to buy condoms and vaginal spermicide before your adventures progress any further. 

Eksanity - October 23

But she still feel it until now :( im scared. Im not scared for my future . Im scared for hers bc she is a scholar . If that thing happen her scharship will be removed and her dreams will be broken . Im scared grandpa viv i dont know what to do . 

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?