Could I Be Pregnant Pg1332120499

29 Replies
Bubzi - March 22

Call the doctor? I don't get your question, sorry lol.

Only18 - March 22

Haha I mean are you going to keep the baby, terminate, chose adoption? I'm just curious what you would do lol

Bubzi - March 22

Ohh, sorry lol. Of course Id keep my baby... why wouldn't I? I mean, it's my mistake for having un-protected s_x, so it's my responsibility to deal with it. - Although I respect everyone's opinion, I find my decision is the best one I can personally make for myself.

Only18 - March 22

I have and will always be pro life, becoming a mom has opened my eyes though and I understand why people do have abortions because going through with an unplanned teen pregnancy is very emotionally straining. I support you 100% in your choice to keep your child if you are pregnant. There is nothing more amazing then hearing his or her heartbeat for the first time, seeing them in an ultrasound, finding out boy or girl, brainstorming names, buying clothes and painting the nursery. My son is due in 4 weeks and nothing has given me as much joy and having him grow and changing my life for him. If you are pregnant it will completely change your life, you'll have to make sacrifices but I promise you they are all worth it and once you hold your son or daughter every ounce of pain you went through will be unbelievably worth it :)

Bubzi - March 22

I commend you so much!! I couldnt agree with you anymore. You're going to be an amazing mother(: Good luck with your new miracle((:

Only18 - March 22

The only advice I'm able to give you would be to enjoy the card you are dealt. If you're not pregnant enjoy the freedom to be young and if you are pregnant, take it on as an adventure and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy - even the moments you're cradled around the toilet bowl! Haha if you're like me and the other few lucky women you'll never see a day of morning sickness which makes beeing pregnant like a million times more enjoyable! Be sure to post that BFP or BFN cause I'm waiting on finding out :) By the way, how old are you?

Bubzi - March 23

You coudlnt have put that any better. Whatever it is, it's meant to be that way for a reason. I'm 18 years old, and I'm in my second semester in college, won't be 19 till this Autumn. -- Of course I'll post the results! I'm sure I'll know soon after this weekend (:

Only18 - March 23

I'm glad there are people who feel the same way I do. Every child conceived has a purpose and some people take that for granted. It's also nice to see somebody my age (I'm 19 in August) going through what I have been through. Where are you from?

Bubzi - March 27

I'm from FL (: This morning, I got a BFN. I'm 13 day past ovulation... and my period isnt due till this thursday, the 29th. Is this an accurate reading? I just "feel" so pregnant! My body is outta wack. Just noticed my nipples are much darker, and larger. What's going on?

Only18 - March 27

Your negative could be right, but I would test again maybe Friday if your period is still MIA. You hcg hormone doubles everyday so it may not be strong enough to pick up your pregnant. 'Feeling pregnant' is a great symptom cause nobody knows your body more then you do.

Bubzi - March 27

I took another pregnancy test, and it came up with a VERY faint 2nd line! I posted the picture on a site where women help you decide if it's a positive or negative. I wanted to make sure my eyes werent playing tricks on me... 46 people agreed that it's a BFP. I'm going to test tomorrow morning again and see if the line darkens at all.

Only18 - March 27

I've made an email account, it's - mom2kaden at hotmail dot com If you ever need somebody to talk to who can relate that's a much better way to reach me, and congratulations. I know it wasn't planned, mine wasn't either but it's the biggest blessing you'll ever receive.

Only18 - March 27

Sorry, it's mom2kaden2012 at hotmail dot com

Only18 - March 27

Alright, the internet isn't my friend and the first one I made didn't work so I made that 2nd one and it didn't work either haha I'll give you my personal email, it's - mandy_81193 at hotmail dot com I know forsure that it works :P

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?