August Babies 2007 Wow Our Babies Are Almost A Year

227 Replies
Krissy25 - February 26

Hey Kimberly, it's good to hear from you. I keep meaning to post but i get so busy. Sorry to hear about Kyleigh's broken leg, I can't imagine trying to keep J entertained and her not being able to run around. The good news is that kids heal fast. I work on orthopedics so i see a lot of fractures but we only work with adults and a lot of these fractures are older adults, they just don't heal very well and they have problems for a long time. As for baby #2, our little Andrew, he's doing well. The kidney issue seems to be resolving itself which is good. He's taking after his sister though she was breech and so is he. So it looks like i'll probably be having another c-section, which is kind of a bummer, i was hoping to avoid surgery, but oh well as long as he comes into the world safe and sound. I'm sorry to hear about your stepson's and his girlfriends loss, it's always hard to lose a pregnancy even if it wasn't the right time. But congrats to your sister, is this her first? Well i'll talk to you ladies later, i have to play with my dd.

kimberly - March 4

Hey Krissy, so glad to hear your little Andrew is doing better.:) Kyleigh is getting around much better now that the pain is going away. She can walk on it a little, but the knee is bent so she has some trouble. My thing now is I can't give her a good bath. She misses her baths too. Stubborn little guy you have,Isaac was breech until about 35 weeks, he had me worried. This is my sisters first and she is totally exited, she is 26 so it is time. Well I have to get some work done here at work, hope to talk soon.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?