Potty Training Pg1290202518

1 Replies
plumcake - November 19

Hi guys .. I am too tired of making my baby to get him into potty training i think i have tried all my ways to make him learn potty training he is now 2 and 10 months old... he goes to the toilet and pees but he does not wnat to go potty he is really afraid of realesing his potty out and tries always to do in his diaper... anyways can plz help me out what i really cab do...

babynoises - February 24

The following are some useful tips to be considered when you train your child: • Keep the potty chair out where your child will see it • Encourage practice by increasing your child's fluids intake • Watch out for your child's bowel movement (BM) and try to leave his/her diaper off at this moment. Be more alert for this time so that you can quickly put him/her on the potty • For BM training, do ensure your child eats lots of fresh fruit and vegetables as you want to keep his/her stools soft to avoid painful BM. Painful BM will frighten the child and he/she will a__sociate this painful experience with the potty, thus may refuse to use the potty in future. • Offer praises and sticker on the potty chart for every successful potty use • Do not force your child to sit on the potty. If he/she refuses, try again another time. Be patient • Expect mistakes and accidents. Do not show anger or punish your child. These were given to me by my friend over at Nurture Center at 3399 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA 94549.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?