Clomid Success Stories For Jan 2010

224 Replies
happidaz - February 3

need2conceive: did the U/S results mention any follicles? You are cd 13, have you got a positive opk or ovulated yet? If so, that would explain no current follicles. the small amount of free fluid is normal in women. especially if you just ovulated. and its really good they don't mention any cyst. anyway, best wishes to you!

need2conceive - February 3

not sure if i ovulated wasn't temping nor used OPKs. It did say i have a 8.2mm nabothian cyst in the cervical area. It also said i have at least four follicular cyst seen in each ovary.

O i'm on cd14 today. I asked her if i had any mature follices & she said yes in both ovaries, but i asked when the exam was over. She didn't mention any sizes. I am afraid that the cyst may mean bad news.

i haven't taken my report to the dr as yet i opened it an read it as soon as i got home.

happidaz - February 3

need2conceive: in that case, it's hard to say if you have ovulated and those are left over follicles that did not ovulate and have turned into cysts. generally they resolve on their own without any issues

Oh i really hope so. I asked her if there were any mature follicles & she said yes and in both ovaries so i don't know.

gonnatry4#2 - February 4

need2conceive: i think get those reports over to your RE/obgyn and get some answers from him asap! you may still need to be bding! i know on clomid i ovulated at CD16 cycle one and on CD47 cycle two (thats when i got pg)

zeina81 - February 4

testing...

zeina81 - February 4

Hello Everyone! Over the last few weeks, I have been reading most of the forums on this website (starting from 2004 till today). My dh asked me to stop doing that cuz I became addicted to it, and being too sensitive would just worsen the case. Honestly, I didn’t think I would register and post my story, but now I need to do that, cuz I can’t open up and talk about it to any1. Now you may say why is that???? Well, my best friend is pregnant, both of my sisters are preg also, my sister in law is preg too. I don’t want to complain to any of them or even my mom cuz I don’t want them to feel sorry for me, I can’t stand that look or feeling. I won’t lie to you but I am jealous. I mean I ask myself why isn’t it happening to me??? Am I a bad person? Or that I don’t deserve it? I know that’s all wrong to say and its all God’s will, but this gets over me. Poor my dh is getting all the load, but I feel sorry for him coming home from work finding me crying every time I see a baby on TV or visiting some1 who gave birth. Anyway, I don’t want to pain ur head with my frustration. I am 28 yrs old, dh is 34, married for almost 2 years, been ttc for a year. On August the gyne prescribed Clomid and boom got preg from the 1st cycle, wont describe how we felt, but unfortunately had a m/c on the 8th week : ((D&C then had my period after 2 months. Started another clomid cycle but was unsuccessful. Now on the 3rd Clomid cycle on CD24 feeling nothing at all. I know it may be early but I just did a hpt and ofcourse it was NEGATIVE (as expected). Keeping in mind I visited the gyne in each clomid cycle on cd13 and she finds 2 to 3 mature follicles. My period is 28 days exactly been like that forever. Not optimistic but I do hope things change for the coming 4 days. Take care all !!

gonnatry4#2 - February 4

zeina: come join us on the feb thread. this is the old january one. im sorry for your loss and i know what its like to see everyone else pg. specially family that you have to see all the time. i really hope you get your bfp soon!

need2conceive - February 4

i went to the Dr's today & he said my report is a good one no need to worry about anything. Gonna: cd47 is really late. i don't know if & when i'll ovulate because i can't bother with temping & opks are rather expensive. Zeina: count your blessings at least u cry when u c someone with their baby. my boyfriend went outside the relationship & got somebody else pregnant now i cry wether or not i c a baby.

need2conceive - February 4

How do we get to the Feb thread?

pinuccia - February 4

Need2-] go back to the forum by clicking on Twins and Multiple Birth in the top of the page where you see ]]Home » Topics » Twins and Multiple Birth[[ and enter in the new thread for Feb

Baby Love - February 10

Hello! I am excited to have found this site! My husband and I have been ttc for over a year and my doctor suggested that I take clomid. I had only a few side effects while taking the medication. Nothing too bad.. until 3 days after I ovulated. Can anyone please share with me any symptoms you had after ovulation?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?