Unprescribed Clomid-pg117131763817

16 Replies
Aleksandra - February 12

Hello Ladies! Please let me know from what web-site you have ordered U/P Clomid and whether it worked for you or not. I am trying to find a reliable site with genuine medicine on it in order to conceive after TTC for almost 3 years. Thank you.

catalinaD - February 12

I bought my order from calidrugs.com. they are an india base company. I haven't started them yet as i'm waiting for my af to show.. once I start my first clomid cycle I will let you know how it goes.

Shelley50707 - February 12

I was wondering if someone can tell me if Omifin clomifeno is the same as clomid?

JorjaLane - February 12

yes Omifin clomifeno is clomid. google.

LauraEssary - February 15

go to free garage sale (all one word) dot com click on the cla__sifieds link and under that click on the medical link. there are tons of pages of things for sale there from people selling their surplus.. I have so far gotten, Prometrium, ganarilex, clomid, repronex, climara, gonal-f, progesterone, lh strips, syringes, and folic acid from people that post there.. Next month I plan to buy two HCG shots also. Its a great site and the meds are legit I've already recieved that above listed in the mail..

Aleksandra - February 15

Thank you you very much Laura. The website is great. I placed an order on vrdrug.com two days ago and I am waiting for Clomid (Generic) / Ovinum (3 months supply). I hope this medicine helps me and I will not have to order again. Thanks again.

catalinaD - February 19

Good Luck Aleksandra, Hopfully it works first cycle for you.. I start Clomid tomorrow first time.. I'm also going it alone.. MD didn't want to presribe it for 6 months.. I've been ttc over a year.. I grew impaitent. How many milligrams will be taking? What days? I start tomorrow and I'm very excited and nervous.. Scared of side effects.. Sticky baby dust

Aleksandra - February 19

Catalina, I will be taking Clomid days 3-7 and I will start with the dose of 50mg a day. If it doesn't work the 1st cycle I will increase the dosage to 100mg and I will try days 2-6. I am waiting for my AF to show in the end of this month. Good luck to you and keep us updated.

Frances - February 25

Just fyi, meds from Europe and Mexico are considered safe as they have drug laws similar to our own, India does not. Their drugs are not considered safe and it would be dangerous to take them. Good luck.

freebird - February 25

If you've been unsuccessfully TTC for 3 years you need to see a doctor. There are lots of fertility issues that clomid can't help. Do yourself a favor and go see an RE, skip the OB... you'll save yourself alot of trouble in the long run.

Aleksandra - February 25

I would like to thank FreeBird for a piece of advice. The reason why I do not go to see a Fertility Doctor, because it is very expensive and I do not have insurance right now and even when my husband's work provides me with one in 5 months the insurance won't cover fertility treatment. I had a miscarriage in October and it costed me almost 5000$ for the labs and ultrosound. And nobody could explain to me why this had happened. "It happens, your body doesn't want to be pregnant" was the answer to my questions. Then I found out from OB that I had an ovarian cyst, small then, and now I am hesitating about using my Clomid but at the same time it is my only hope.

freebird - February 25

I was in the same position as you are about a year and a half ago. I did my research and opted to go see an RE even though my insurance didn't cover any treatment at all. We're still paying off the bills and will be for some time but I have two beautiful babies to show for it. We were lucky and got pregnant on our first cycle with our RE. Our problem turned out to be male factor and all the clomid in the world would not have helped us without other treatment. I fully believe that if I had gone to my OB with the issue or continued to try on our own with or without drugs we would still be trying. At the very least, please get your husband tested if you haven't done that already. A sperm a___lysis is fairly inexpensive and it can give you lots of information. Good luck.

Corona - February 26

Aleksandra, many of us understand the burden of the expensive treatments. However it would cost a lot more in medical bills should something happen to you that is caused by using a medication without proper supervision. Even though I was followed closely, I still ended up with ovarian hyperstimulation & was very ill. You could end up with something far worse happening. What if your fertility issues really aren't that severe & you end up pregnant with 5-6 babies? The medical expenses than for you & those sure to be preemies would be life long. Not to mention that no insurance company will cover costs that you incured while using an drug not perscribed by a doctor. Think about your health first please as well as the health of any unborn child/ren. My hubby & I tried for so long & have had multiple m/c's. I know it hurts & it's hard to imagine it happening again or how you'll get through it. The problem is, there really is no way for the doctors to fully understand why it happens. There is no little camera inside our bodies recording the growth of a baby. It would be so much easier if there was. I wish you all the best of luck, love & health. Plea__se really think about what you are doing. If you have a history of cycts, clomid use could increase your risk.

CLOMID USER - August 29

ITS A FREE WORLD & A FREE WEBSITE SO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ARE WELCOME

TTCMAMA - September 23

im currently looking to buy clomid to induce ovulation and progesterone tablets to start my period i have severe pcos  from an online ph___armacy thats legit anyone know where i can go to get some fertility meds without rx required 

Kelly dean - October 5

Wat day is day one the first full bleed day or the day I came on at teatime

JeanJd - February 26

After over a year of trying naturally (while missing periods) and a year of trying with my periods like clockwork (with the help of Metformin) my fiance and I got pregnant on my first round of Clomid. I've got 50mg of Clomid that i took for one course on cd3-7 and I immediately became pregnant!  My insurance didn't cover Clomid. So I got it online (thanks friends). My friend gave me the keyword * CLO24PRG * and she said - just Google it. :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?