January 2016 Clomid Cycle Buddies. Hoping For Multiples.

27 Replies
mum2three - January 6

Hey ladies. I think we should start the January thread.

Mytime- Finger crossed for Jan for you. An October baby would be lovely. I Personally would prefer and Oct to Sept, but will take what ever I can get lol. What days are you going to do the clomid? What dose?

Triplets- I hope you are going well. Did you get any HCG blood test levels done?

AFM- I had progesterone level taken yesterday for 7 days post ovulation. I rang this morning for the result, but it wasn't back yet. So I will call again later. I bought tests when I went to town yesterday for my blood test (and to pick up new script of clomid incase AF arrives) and I did one this morning (8dpo) and OBVIOUSLY it was negative lol. I expected it. Don't know why I wasted a test.

I think I need to make a new ebay account (seperate from hubby) so I can buy internet cheapies.

We talked about about having a 4th last night. (We went out to dinner with frends and family and our children were by far the best behaved). DH kept going on about how great our kids were and how nice they are, so I thought I'd try ask about one more. He said he doesn't want any more if he got to choose.

I asked what would happen if I got pregnant, would he want me to get rid of it. He said, NEVER. I would never let you kill my baby. I said would it be the end of the world if this works and we get pregnant? He said no, he really just wants to be out of the baby phase. Its not the children, its the time line.

ANYWAY- what a ramble lol.

I'll update later after I get results to see if I ovulated or not.

Tripletswishes - January 7

Hello darling, I´m fine, just thought I´d check in to see how you guys were doing.  

I am offically 6 weeks 3 days pregnant today (7th Jan. 2016)

I went to the doctor yesterday (6th Jan. 2016) to check on things since I´ve been sooo very tired.  My doctor said "that it is just part of being pregnant, come back after 12 weeks of pregnancy, in about a month or so" his words not mine.  Anyways, he did bloodtests.  I have to call his office tomorrow to get the results.  I will let you all know as soon as I get them.

Mytime00, I am very sorry, but, it will happen for you very soon, I can feel it darling.

mum2three - January 7

Hey!

Well I was wanting to wait until after I know if I ovulated or not to bother testing again. No point wasting a test. However when I rang AGAIN this morning they told me to call back in the afternoon as the dr hadn't yet reviewed my test.

I have also been using OPK's as HPT to allow my POAS addiction LOL. I have been getting negative ones. But this morning I got a second line. I thought hhhmmm. Bugger it. I'll test. And when I went to check back 9 minutes later. There are 2 lines! Its not that faint either. Not a squinter!

I have added my image to countdown to pregnancy test gallery. Its in the 9dpo image 502180

countdowntopregnancy(dot)com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images235112

just change the dot to an acutal .    and add the www in front. What do you think??

mum2three - January 7

Triplets. That sucks. So no ultrasound until 20 weeks?

What bloods did they check?

I have a slip for a bhcg. I can get an ultrasound slip for an 8 week scan if I like. Then a 12 week one too.

I'm confident that I only released that one egg that was there. But that is better then nothing. Thinking that I only released one egg, there isn't much point of an 8 week scan. I know when I ovulated. And I doubt there are twins! Unless I am very lucky and get identicles.

mum2three - January 10

hhhmmm well test is still positive. I have seen the Dr and have two BHCG test slips. I will do them on Tuesday and Thursday.

I'm nervous as hell about telling DH. LOL.

I was hoping someone would have been back and have seen my news :-(

I'm sure you are all very busy with life though.

I am going well, a little nausea occationally and just crazy tired. Sleeping solidly for 8-10 hours a night.

mytime00 - January 12

Wait mum ! Did you say your test is positive?!?! Omg! I'm soo excited !! I normally get notifications when someone post here but for some reason I didn't ! I'm super excited!! Please let me know more details! ASAP 

mytime00 - January 12

Today January 12th is CD 8 for me. Second cycle on Clomid...... I see Dr this Thursday CD 11. Hopefully he has a strong plan in place for me. Have a great day ladies!! 

mum2three - January 12

Hopefully the second time is your chance mytime. It was the 3rd for me.

I had blood done yesterday, and will repete them in 2-3 days to check they are doubling. Called the office this morning for the result but same as last time they aren't ready yet.

I have no idea how to tell DH lol.

I am thinking a nice weekend together and tell him then.

Hope your not having too many nasty side effect Mytime. Did you up the dose to 100mg this month?

mytime00 - January 12

Hi mum! Yes I upped my dose to 100mg, what do you think his reaction will be?? Lol idk how I will tell my DH ....... Maybe just by giving him a card with the sonogram in it...... We shall see. But I get really bad morning sickness and DH always know when I'm pregnant... I hope it's different this time around lol

mum2three - January 14

Hey.

So FINALLY got my Tuesday results back.

Australia levels remember so not sure if different from USA

HCG was 88. Dr said it was on the low side of positive. But from what I've looked it seems pretty standard.

Progesterone was 68, which is good. He decided to put me on progesterone suppositories any way, just because that is standard treatment after clomid and that I have a history of 2x 8week miscarriages. And my first progesterone at 7dpo was 17, but 68 at 14 dpo is a good jump.

Anyway, Gonna have fun sticking something up my who-haa every night (and storing them in the fridge) without DH noticing LOL.

Might be time to tell him.

Will see how long I can hold out though, his under a bit of stress at the moment with a BIG project at work, so think I should wait a touch longer.

I have another hcg blood test on Monday. To check doubling time.

I have NO HOPE for twins, but I can be at peace with that. I still have 2 more boxes of clomid so who knows what could happen in the future hahaha POOR DH!

Any clomid side effect yet mytime.

Wonder how triplets is travelling?

mytime00 - January 14

Hey Mum, well that is great! Waiting to tell DH is a good idea because he's understress plus it gives you more time to wait until after 8 weeks.. I'm ok. So my Dr thinks I may have a ruble blockage so he wants to do the HSG test. He won't scan me this time until I get the HSG which isn't fair. I should be ovulating next week ... I wish he could just give me a trigger shot. But I guess If my tubes are block that wouldn't even matter ..... Side effects from the Clomid are fine... 

Yes I wouldn't how the other ladies are doing ...... Hi guys! 

Tripletswishes - January 15

This abbreviation stands for milli-international units per millimeter. It is a unit of measurement that measures volume. Knowing all of this, what is the average hCG levels in early pregnancy?

7 days or 1 week after conception – 0 to 5 mIU for a single pregnancy.

2 weeks after conception (4 weeks from LMP) – 5 to 426 mIU/ml

3 weeks after conception (5 weeks from LMP) – 18 to 7,340 mIU/ml

4 weeks after conception (6 weeks from LMP) – 1,080 to 56,500 mIU/ml

5-6 weeks after conception (7-8 weeks from LMP) – 7,650 to 229,000 mIU/ml

7-10 weeks after conception (9-12 weeks rom LMP) – 25,700 to 288,000 mIU/ml

11-14 weeks after conception (13-16 weeks from LMP) – 13,300 to 254,000 mIU/ml

15-24 weeks after conception (17-26 weeks from LMP) – 4,060 to 165,400 mIU/ml

25-38 weeks after conception (27-40 weeks from LMP) – 3,640 to 117,000 mIU/ml

After birth or miscarriage (from days up to 6 weeks) – back down under 5 mIU/ml

Hello ladies, I finally got my results back after a long week of waiting and at 6 weeks my HCG was 36000.

My Iron levels are well stored and so is all other vitamins in my body. which means I am pretty much healthy 

I am now 7 weeks and 3 days (LMP) which is 5 weeks and 3 days, I have an appointment with my doctor on the 1st Feb.  I will do another bloodtest to keep an eye on ally of my levels ( vitamins, minerals, hcg etc).

I am HIV free, this I already knew, because I have only had two men in my entire life and that is my ex-husband while married to him and my exsisting husband to whom i am still married to, so no worries there.

Anywho, can you all believe that we forgot our wedding annerversary yesterday!!!!!  yepp, we both did.  Amazing, isn´t it.  we are mostly consentrated on the pregnancy to be honest.

Anywho, I am still tired as ever, nothing hasn´t changed there, and i am nauseated all day long, like what the F???  I am always dehydrated even when I drink 2 litres a day because i wizzzzzz it all out instantaniously, like serious, it just comes right back out again.  I do try filling up on Ginger tea, yepp, fresh ginger tea several times daily.  that helps of course and i could finally get my fat ass out of bed, but then the nausea hit the roof and i am back in bed with a shitfull of treats :-D

Good grief, I forgot to read your threads.... well, well, I will do so as soon as i can, have to hit the toiltet again.

mytime00 - January 15

Hi Triplets!! It's so nice to hear from you!! Well I'm glad the pregnancy is going well. I'm on CD 11 today January 15th so hopefully this is my month.... Mum is pregnant!!!!! Yay! I guess I'm the last of the mohegans !! Lol 

Tripletswishes - January 16

Mytime00, this is your month, I can feel it in my gutt! or maybe that´s just nausea, but it is your month baby. Lots of baby dust to you darling :-D *******************************************************************************************

Mum2three, Congratulations darling :-D

gotta go now, i am have a whole family size pizza for breakfast.... all i ever do is eat!

mytime00 - January 17

LOL I hope so Triplets! Thank you! . I'm glad things are working out for you! 

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?