Pregnant Through Clomid

1789 Replies
lilmissinpatient - November 1

Hi there, I also see it's an old thread, just wondering if you started your clomid journey. I started my first round of clomid this month CD6-11, also had HSG done on CD10...I'm now on CD20...fingers crossed, it would be nice to hear from somebody else that's on the same journey?? :)

yesi24 - November 6

Hi all! limissinpatient:This is my first round on Clomid too! I'm taking 50 mg, and today is my CD4.My doctor also got me on estradiol (days 8-12 3 times a day) and prometrium at bed time. I'm planning on taking baby aspirin and robitussin as well- Anyone had success with this combo? Hopefully we'll be among the lucky ones getting a positive in the first round :)Thanks!

Michelle86 - April 11

Hello . Im new to the forumand want to share my experience and also ask if anyone has felt this. I took clomid 50mg days 5-9 mid March. AF came 3 weeks later, but 4 days before due date . it was a weird cycle..just blood clots and not a steady flow. Tmi ! Anyways on day 1 from Af, I started getting stabbing like cramps, nausea ,sensitive breast and numbness on my legs. She lasted 7 days which is my normal range but my cramps are still there and it's a throbbing pain that bothers when I walk up stairs and specially when I cough ! It hurts badly and feels like I get punched and goes away but not completely . I sleep with the discomfort and also get hot flashes .again my mentrual is already gone and not sure if clomid side effects last this long or can I be pg ?? Please help !

Michelle86 - April 11

Hello . Im new to the forumand want to share my experience and also ask if anyone has felt this. I took clomid 50mg days 5-9 mid March. AF came 3 weeks later, but 4 days before due date . it was a weird cycle..just blood clots and not a steady flow. Tmi ! Anyways on day 1 from Af, I started getting stabbing like cramps, nausea ,sensitive breast and numbness on my legs. She lasted 7 days which is my normal range but my cramps are still there and it's a throbbing pain that bothers when I walk up stairs and specially when I cough ! It hurts badly and feels like I get punched and goes away but not completely . I sleep with the discomfort and also get hot flashes .again my mentrual is already gone and not sure if clomid side effects last this long or can I be pg ?? Please help !

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?