Support Pg1299121093

7 Replies
GraciesMom926 - March 2

Thread test

GraciesMom926 - March 2

Okay, I started this thread for all of those who are ttc and those who have succeeded. For Those of you who have used Clomid and have succeeded WELCOME your experience is much appreciated and it will be great getting to know you and your journey. For those of you who are on Clomid or those of you who are experiencing infertility WELCOME!! hopefully you find the support you need and get the questions that you need answered, answered :) My story: I am 25 years old my wonderful husband and I have been trying for a little over 10 months now. I just finished my first round of Clomid 50mg. I am on day 15 of my cycle hopefully I will ovulate or have ovulated this week and now begins the dreaded 2WW!!!

beards-are-ttc - March 2

Hey graciesmom I left the drama at the door so to speak... :)

GraciesMom926 - March 2

YAY! Welcome:) That forum was getting a little out of control!

GraciesMom926 - March 2

I have a question, I know that when I stopped taking the pill, I felt like I was pregnant every cycle. How did you know you we're pregnant? or did you just hope for the best plan for the worst? :)

beards-are-ttc - March 3

I also felt pregnant for a lot cycles after stopping the pill... I hardly ever got my hopes up too high, I only did on 1 or 2 cycles. The last cycle I had naturally (june of 2010) I thought I got pregnant....But I missed my period for almost four months and even had a blood test to prove I was not. On the cycle I got pregnant they induced my period and it was my first round on clomid (50 mg on CD 2-6) I really thought I felt ovulation on CD 13 but when I had my progesterone check on day 21 they said it was too low to consider ovualtion and to test a week after I missed my period. Only to get a negative to move onto next month... Yes I had symptoms but I blew them off. Since they told me it would be negative, that's the only reason I took the test, to see a negative but it only took about 30 seconds or so to show up 2 dark lines. If they had not told me to expect a negative, I probably would have known I was pregnant :) What cycle day are you on? Fill me in on your story so I won't sound too dumb asking you questions :)

GraciesMom926 - March 3

we started trying last July I didn't get AF until Sept. then it was a 46 day cycle and then after October I didn't get another one until Jan (convienienly on the day I went into the dr. to talk about Clomid). I started taking MedroxyProgesterone at the end of January and AF came on Feb 16th. I was taking Clomid 50mg and now I'm on Day 16. I haven't gotten a + on the OPK's that I've taken but I have had "ovulation" pains since Tuesday so we BD'd all week so far just in case. I have a progesterone check on the 8th. Hopefully by the 16th of this month I'll have a better idea of what's going on.

beards-are-ttc - March 3

Well I didn't even use OPK's but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have shown up. Even if they tell you that you didn't ovulate, there is a chance that you did. I honestly thought there was no hope for that month... I am actually glad it happened that way. I really think it was something beyond Clomid that let it happen :) In the end I'll never know because that was the first month I took it and it sure didn't happen before lol

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?