Cramping-pg111385617118

64 Replies
Adi - December 14

Unfortunately, had another ultra sound and the doc could not find anything in my uterus. Maybe I miscarried? Not sure, but was sent to radiology for a better US. Still nothing found. Doc concerned it might be etopic since I was in so much pain. Given a shot of Met? sp? and sent home to miscarry. We will try again after my body heals.

xxlovexx - December 16

ihad a misscarage in july this year and i got pregnant again 2months after so keep trying this might sound harder than it is well for me it was anyway but try to relax and try not to think about it and it will just happen.pregnacare folic acid is good to take when your trying because it s before conception dureing and after i toke it was verygood and remember god answers prayers

lilly74 - December 24

Omg!!! I am so relieved to know I am not alone:) I thought somethign was wrong with me to. I didnt have these cramps during my first prenancy so this is new to me. It feels like your going to start your period but everytime I go to the bathroom there is no blood. The first trimester is worrysome for most of us I think. All we can do is breath and try to relax:)

HappyWifey - February 1

This is my first pregnancy and I am at 7 weeks. I have been having cramps that feel exactly like period cramps since 3 dpo. So of course I thought my period was coming but it never did, so I took 2 hpt's at 5 1/2 weeks and they were both positive! I still don't feel pregnant at all, i have no symptoms, I feel great! So, don't worry, cramping is normal as long as you aren't bleeding heavily.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?