How Far Along Am I -pg110539156684

83 Replies
K. - January 10

I am pregnant but I dont know how far along I am. My last period was 11/7/04.

kat - January 11

9 weeks and 2 days,you just count the weeks since november 7th! congratulations.

Hanaan - January 16

Im preagnent and would like to know if it is possible to know around the time of conception

HELEN - February 8

MY LAST MINSTUAL PERIOD STARTED 12/11/05- HOW FAR ALONG AM I

Heather - March 2

I am pregnant but I don't know how far I am. My last period was 1/21/05

layla - March 2

HANAAN, I'm not sure what you are asking. HELEN, you are 11 weeks, 4 days pregnant. HEATHER, you are 5 weeks, 5 days pregnant.

n - April 1

i am pregnant but i'm not sure how far along i am. my last period was 2/17/05 it came a little earlier than i thought and didn't last as long as it usually does

julie - April 5

iam pregnant but i dont know how far along ami

cathy - April 30

iam pregnant but i don't know how far iam.my last period was 3/8/05

Dani Ludlow - June 28

I keep getting confused with different due dates because i have a Tilted uterus its hard to determine. My last period was Jan 28, 2005.

Nikki - June 29

to find out your due date you take the first day of lmp and take away 3 months then add 7 days and that is the edd.for example mine was 2-17-05 if I take away 3 months that is november 17 then add 7 days and that is nov 24. when I went to the doctor and had an ultrasound they said my due date was november 23. I am 18 weeks and 5 days we just found out yesterday it is a boy.

sam - July 12

i am pregnant, but have never had a reliable period for last two years dont know when last one was, had spot bleed june 1st for 2 days, but i always irregular bleed ive been investigated for ammenorhia and mennorhia, absent of periods and bleed betweens too,my tums too big for a few weeks, ive had 2 children already?

Maria W. - July 12

I'm pregnant and my last period was 6/5/2005. How far along am I? and how do you figure this out?

Nikki - July 12

Maria W. you are 5 weeks and two days. and your edd is March 12 2006. just read the answer for June 29th and that is how you figure it out.

radiance - July 13

i dont know if my period started on 5/10 or 5/14 its in between the doctors told me i was 9 weeks

kellie - July 18

i am pregnant but i dont know how far along i am. My last period was around the 5/15/2005

Tiffany - July 22

i am pregnant but i don't know how far along i am. My last period was 3/23/05

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?