How Far Along Am I -pg110539156684

83 Replies
sara - September 15

7/14/05

Tray - September 15

Sara if the first day of your last period was July 14 then you would be 9 weeks.

Sara McCain - September 19

my last period was 7/26/05 i had hcg drawn on 9/13/05 and my level was 278 how far along am i

Amanda Murray - September 27

Hello im 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant. but i was just wondering about the whole 40 week thing. I know prengnacies are really about 10 months not 9 months how does that work? Are you actually 4 weeks further than the 9 months?? or how does that work?

k - October 1

it seems to me you will be around 8/10 weeks. dont you think you should see your doc now

lisa - October 5

im pregnant but dont know how far

Debbie - October 5

well im geting neg results after 1 pos. i will just wait cause im just fedup now. i dont know my date im tired i just know i didnt see anything in augast

Rosa Vasquez - October 17

I want to know how long I am. I had my last period on Sep. 16, 05 and have nnot have other one yet but I always have my period a week before before than the last month.

mayra - October 20

i found out that i was pregnant on 9/30 and my last period was on 8/30, my b___st were swelling up and milking at first and now they're not but the bottom part of my stomach keeps swelling and getting harder atleast thats how i feel it and my back hurts and i can't breathe at times can you please let me know how far along i am or whats going on

p - October 31

i am pregnant last period sep 10, 2005

Michelle - November 4

Im pregnant. My last period was 9/29/05. But I have irregular perios they are every 45-60 days sometimes every two weeks. I took a test in the middle of october it was negative i took one on halloween it was positive. They were generic brand so it takes more hcg to detect pregnancy than a regular brand one. How far along am I?

michelle - November 4

Sorry I entered the last comment above this wrong my last mestral was 8/29/05

michelle - November 14

its been a while no one got back to me how do you figure out how preggo you are when you have irregular cycles like every 2 weeks then every 80 days then 30 days then 40. my last period was 8/29/05 I took a test 10/13/05 it was negative I took a test 10/31/05 it was positive how far along would someone guess i am Like 4 weeks or 8 ?

kate - November 18

my last period was 19/09/2005, how far gone am i

kaci - November 29

Im pregnant and i want to know how far gone i am ? The start ov my last period was 26/10/05.

jay t - December 1

my last period was october 27 how far along am i

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?