How Far Along Am I -pg110539156684

83 Replies
jay t - December 1

my last period was october 27 how far along am i

Syreeta - December 2

My period came on normally in september. my period was late october and came the last day of the month my period did not come on november. i took a pregnancy test and it was positive yesterday how far am i?

kate b - December 6

how far gone am i please? last date was 5th nov

Thelma Leyva - December 6

Baby Measured CRL 15mm 7w6d, LMP 8w 5d. Last Period was on sept 20,2005. How Far Along Is Baby

ashlee - December 14

my last period was november 24 how far am i?

Rosanna - December 15

I am due on the 9th June 2006 how many weeks am i?

Natasha - December 23

I am pregnant but i don't know how far I am. My last period was 11/16.05

K - January 5

I do not know how far gone I am because I do not know the date of my last period as I have only had about 3 in the last year. Will the due date be correct because of this??

vally - February 26

well i don't know if i'm pregnant or what but i did have 2 m/c last year and they were 7mths apart and now i just got my period on 2/1/06 and ended on 2/11/06 after that there were pink spots til probably the 15th well on the 25th i started to feel stickiness when i would walk, shower, and even when i went to the restroom, kind of like stretchy egg white and i think i've already ovulated, today it still feels that way and i've had lower abdominal and back pains so i want to know if anyone has gone through this before and if i could be pregnant can someone please let me know so i can be more carefull with things since i work construction thank you so muck

jesse - March 9

i am pregnant but i dont know how far along i am my last period was december 25 2005

vally - March 15

on the 4th i went to the dr. and it was negative then my period still didn't come so i took a home preg. test on the 12th and that one came out positive my last period was on feb. 11th it was really from the 1st. to the 15th but mainly it was just spotting from the 12th to the 15th. can somebody tell me how far along i could be please.

Tray - March 15

Vally go to this site www.intmed.mcw.edu/clincalc/pregnancy.html

pearl - March 20

I am pregnant but i dont know how far along iam. my due date is 6-29-06

angel - March 20

There are many due date calculators out there. Search google girls

Jennifer - March 24

I have been feeling kind of sick and my last period was 2/22/06 and my fiance got back from over sea's on 3/9/06. Is it possible to show signs of being pregnant this early and how far along would I be?

Michelle - March 24

I have a quick question - I just found out I was pregnant - but the real last period I had was Dec 25th - I then conceived and had a miscarriage on the 10th of February - do I count the miscarriage as my LMP to determine due date?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?