Someone Please Help

5 Replies
chelsea2012 - February 25

i know this has to be my decision but i need advice! I found out i was 7weeks pregnant and im 20years old. I am still with the dad of the baby who has another child. We have talked about what to do and he doesnt want me to keep the baby but said he will support me. Im so confused wether to keep the baby now. I feel as though im traping him. its hard seeing everyone enjoying them self and im stuck at home all the time. i know that sounds selfish but i just feel as though i havent really had a life yet. the problem is i dont believe in abortions and know if i get one i will most prob regreat my decision. i just dont know what to do! someone please help me :(

Orion130048 - February 28

My advice is to have your baby. I am in the same boat as you but let me tell you one thing I did regret my abortions and hate myself for doing that. Now I am 22 years old and pregnate again but I have made my mind up and I am having this baby. I'm sure you can do it and can see that your reaching out which is a good thing. Even tho it is part of him, it is still your choice but dont let your baby pay just because your going to be home all the time and you feel as if your trapping him. This is wrong I tell you from experience, sorry.

pregnant_single - March 9

If you are single and pregnant, you don't have to be! Check out my profile for Facebook page information on finding a man that will love and adore you during and after your pregnancy, or search 'Pregnant and Single' in Facebook. I have also established a Yahoo group called 'PREGNANTNSINGLENLA' to put single pregnant women together with men who possess a strong s_xual attraction for pregnant woman and who are extremely excited to begin a relationship with you. So, if you're still pregnant and single, that is purely your choice as you don't have to be.

melody123 - March 12

Dear Chelsea, if you haven’t already aborted, please reconsider. My husband and I are unable to have a baby and are desperately trying to adopt, and there are hundreds of couples like us who would gladly help you through your pregnancy and give your baby the stable, nurturing life that you are not ready to give him or her yet. I do remember what it is like to be 20 and scared and be dealing with very big issues, but please know that we and so many other couple would so gladly give your baby a wonderful life. If you want to connect with me directly, you can reach me at: melodyandjimadoption at gmail dot com

chelsea2012 - March 13

hey guys thankyou for your advice!so upset i decided to keep my baby and new deep down i wouldnt have an abortion as i knew how much i wanted the baby. sadly i was rushed into hospital 2weeks on sunday with bleeding. i was kept in for a scan where they confirmed there was no heart beat and the baby was still at 7weeks when i was 14. Never felt so upset and down that i lost my little angel & cant stop wishing i could bring him/her back!!!!!

Baileys - May 19

hello. I am wanting to adopt. I can fully support your baby and give the baby bundles of love. Please respond. YOu can contact me at 8647842493

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?